The Deals (3)

3rd POV:

While the members of the Cipher Wheel, Candy and Grenda, ran to the shack, Bill decided to have a little fun. He went into town to see if anyone was still outside, but everyone had gone into hiding.

"Ugh, you meatsacks are no fun!" Bill yelled in the middle of town with rage.

He then spotted two people at the edge of the cliff of town and a grin grew on his face, "Perfect." he thought.

He snapped his fingers, teleported near them, and hid in a cloud in the air. It was Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland having a picnic together. With how madly in love they are with each other, they hadn't even noticed that the evil dorito had returned.

"Would you like some pie, Durland?" Blubs asked.

"WOO WEE, YOU KNOW IT!" Durland responded.

Blubs shook his head and laughed, "He sure loves his pie."

"Oooh! They're on a date!" Bill said, clapping his hands, "This should be fun!"

The two officers just ate their pie in silence and stared at each other.

"OH COME ON!" Bill yelled, "Do something! One of you! Compliment each other! Or say how you feel! Or- wait, what am I saying?! I'm missing a perfect opportunity to cause some mischief! Hmm, what should I do?"

Still eating their pie, Deputy Durland opened his mouth, and snap, Sheriff Blubs slammed his slice of pie in Durland's face.

Bill snickered, "Oh, he's gonna dump him now!" he said.

Durland just stared at Blubs and licked the pie from his face, "Aww, how'd you know I wanted you to throw some pie at me?" he asked.

Blubs just laughed, "Hehe, I just saw it in your eyes."

"Are you- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Bill yelled in frustration, "Fine then, let's see how YOU like it, sheriff?"

Bill snapped his fingers and Durland slammed his pie onto Blub's face.

"AHAHA! Now he'll FOR SURE-"

"Aww, now how did YOU know that I wanted you to throw some pie at me?" Blubs interrupted.

Durland just stared at him and yelled, "I LOVE YOU!"

"Aww, I love you too!" Blubs replied and hugged him.

"UGH! All right you lovebirds, how do you like THIS?!" Bill yelled and snapped his fingers. It started thundering and rain poured all over the two officers.

The two of them looked up and then at each other. "Huh? There wasn't a cloud in the sky just a second ago, now there's all this rain! It's a gosh-dang mystery!" Blubs remarked.

"Wanna take off our uniforms and run around in circles?" Durland asked.

"Quit reading my mind!" Blubs said with his shirt already taken off.

They ran around in the rain and laughed together.

Bill watched them and facepalmed, "Of course, I have to take over THIS town! The people of Gravity Falls are dumber than a pile of rocks!"

"Just look at them with their happy faces, their hand-holding, and their cheerful laughs..." Bill sighed, "It's all so sickening."

"Just look at the way they look at each other," Bill thought, "Why do you suppose no one ever looks at us like that?"