The Dreams (8)

A few weeks later~

Dipper's POV:

I can't believe I got away!

I escaped Bill's castle and I'm never going to turn back.

I regret ever making that deal. I just want to go back to the shack. To my family. To Mabel.

"GET BACK HERE PINE TREE!" I heard a shout in the distance.

Shoot, he caught me.

I didn't turn around or stop, I just kept running.

"YOU WILL BE MINE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

"NO!" I yelled back, still running, "Just go away!"

I then heard him snap his fingers and he teleported right in front of me. He pinned me to the ground and I couldn't move.

Tears started falling down my face while he had a wicked grin on his.

"You can't escape me Pine Tree, we made a deal."

I swallowed hard, but before I could say anything, a flash of light appeared in front of us.

"Stay back you evil demon!" The light cried out.

A figure came out from the light and as it stuck its hand out, Bill was turned into ashes and was blown away by the wind.

"You- you killed him!" I cried, with both joy and confusion, "You defeated Bill Cipher!"

"Not quite Dipper." The figure said as he became more clear and adjusted its glasses.

It was...

"Great Uncle Ford?!"

Ford nodded and smiled.

"H- how did you get here?! What did you do to Bill?!"

"Well I knew there was no way in getting into Bill's domain, but I knew I could reach you in your dreams." He replied.

"My dreams?" I asked, "Wait, this a dream?!"

Ford nodded, "Yes Dipper, this is your dreamscape. I wanted to make sure that you were ok."

"But- but, HOW?! I didn't know you could do this!"

"Well yes, for particular reasons." Ford said stretching out his collar, "Bill taught me how many years ago. But it deals with dark magic and it's a VERY illegal spell. If Stanley knew he would be so proud, that's why I haven't told him."

I thought about it and remembered the time we went into Stan's mind... Oh geez, he never said it was ILLEGAL to do that!

I chuckled nervously, "That's so cool!" I said, trying to seem impressed, "Could you teach me how?"

"Maybe," he replied, "but first we need to get you away from this monster. Speaking of which, has he hurt you at all Dipper?"

"So far no..."

"Has he been cruel to you?"

"Well not exactly, but-"

"But what?"

"He- he wants me to LOVE him!" I blurted out.

"Wha- what?!"

"You see," I started to explain, "I convinced him to postpone the wedding, but he wants me to love him first."

"So it's true..." I heard Ford whisper under his breath.

"What's true?" I asked.

"You can't marry him Dipper! He's just using you! A monster like him could never love another."