The Question (6)

Dipper's POV:

I woke up in a strange place on a couch and looked around. Where am I? It was a mess, everything was scattered or flying around in random directions. Doors hanging upside down or floating about the place and stairs were twisted, cracked, breaking apart, flying, or upside down. And why does everything look so... chaotic in here?

I felt something around my neck and looked down at my chest. It was a silver ring with a blue gem in the shape of a pine tree wrapped around a gold chain.

An engagement ring?

It then sunk in.

The deal. My Grunkles. Bill...

"Oh my gosh, I'm engaged to Bill Cipher!" I yelled aloud.

Bill suddenly popped out of nowhere right in front of me, "You called?" he asked with a smile.

"AH!" I screamed and backed away a little, "Y- you scared me."

Bill backed away but kept his smile, "So sorry Pine Tree, I do have that effect on every living thing in existence."

"Did you have a nice rest Pine Tree?" Bill asked.

"How long was I out?" I asked him.

"Oh, about an hour or so." Bill answered, "I took the time to decorate your room while you were out!"

"M- my room?"

"What? You thought I was going to let my beautiful husband sleep on the couch or even in a dusty old dungeon? Never!" Bill laughed.

To be honest, that's exactly what I thought. But I just kept my mouth shut.

"You like blue right?" he asked.

"Umm, sure?"

"Of course, these living arrangements are only temporary until the wedding."

Oh boy.

"Umm, when exactly is the wedding?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, I don't know, next month? Next week? Actually, why wait? Let's get married tomorrow!" Bill clapped cheerfully.

"T- TOMORROW?!" I yelled.

"Would you rather it be today? I understand if you're anxious Pine Tree, but we need to get things organized first!" Bill laughed.

"For example, we need to pick out what you're going to wear! You'll want to look stunning on your big day!"

"Umm don't you think-"

Bill snapped his fingers and put me in a long white dress.

My eyes widened, WHAT THE HECK IS HE THINKING?! I'm. A. BOY!

"Hmmm, white doesn't seem to be your color Pine Tree..."

"Bill?" I asked nervously, "I'm not wearing a dress."

He ignored me, but I guess changed his mind about a dress, and snapped his fingers again, putting me in a yellow tux similar to his.

"Now you're just copying me Pine Tree." Bill pouted crossing his arms, annoyed.

"You're the one who put me in this-"

"Maybe we need a darker color?" Bill wondered out loud. He snapped his fingers and I was now wearing a reverend outfit similar to the one 'I' wore in Mabel's play.

"AH!" I screamed and covered my eyes, "It's not real, it's not real, it's not real..."

"Whoops, sorry Pine Tree!" Bill laughed a bit, "Kinda forgot about that incident."