The Sorrows (7)

Dipper's POV:

"Wha- What?" I asked. Maybe I heard the question wrong.

"You heard me Pine Tree: Do. You. Love. Me?" Bill asked with a grin on his face.

He wasn't joking! What am I supposed to say?! Of course, I don't love him! It's his fault that I'm stuck with him!

I calmed myself down and looked at him nervously, "Umm, no?" I answered while closing my eyes, expecting the worst to come.

But Bill didn't do anything. I opened my eyes and saw him just smile.

"That's ok Pine Tree, it was expected. But just to let you know, I'm going to keep asking you that until I hear a yes!"

"Alright," I said with a sigh. At least he didn't get mad.

"Now it's off to bed for you."

"My room isn't upside down or anything like that, right?" I asked.

"Of course not!" Bill answered, "I know how you meatsacks are about gravity, no matter how boring it is. Plus, I want my fiancé to be as comfortable as possible."

Bill then snapped his fingers and teleported us to my room. We were at a dark brown door with a blue pine tree symbol in the center, symboling that it was mine.

I opened the door and gasped. He wasn't kidding! It actually looked like a normal room!

Inside was a queen-sized bed with royal blue covers and white pillows. The wallpaper surrounding the room was white with a blue pine tree pattern all over.

"So, what do you think Pine Tree?" Bill asked.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, and then remembered who I was talking to, "I- I mean, thanks, Bill."

"Oh, I knew you'd like it Pine Tree!" Bill said excitedly, "I got you the most comfortable mattress in the world. Plus, watch this!" Bill clapped his hands twice and the light turned off. He then clapped his hands and turned them on again.

"Cool," I said.

"And that's not all!" Bill said, "I also got you a music player, in case it gets too quiet for you. Plus I put in a microwave if you get hungry in the middle of the night. Simply just press a button, and it'll give you the food you desire."

I stared at the room in shock. Why would BILL CIPHER do all this, for me? To him, I'm just a worthless meatsack that's now his trophy. But then, why go through all the trouble to make such a lovely room for me?

Bill then looked over to my shocked face, "Do you not like it Pine Tree?" he asked.

I shook my head to wake up, "N- no! I mean, YES! It's amazing, it's just-"

"Was the microwave too much?" Bill asked and facepalmed, "Gah! I knew it was too much!"

"N- NO! The room is perfect Bill, thank you." I said.

"Oh, alright. Is there anything else I can get you Pine Tree?"

I shook my head, "No, but thank you."

"Well if you ever need anything, just ask!" Bill said as he opened the door.

I sat down on my bed and waved goodbye to him, "Ok, thanks, Bill." I said with a smile."

"No problem Pine Tree," Bill said and closed the door.

Once he left, my fake smile turned into a frown. I fell backward onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. The ceiling was a galaxy with all the constellations sparkling everywhere. As I stared at it, tears started falling down my face. I closed my eyes and thought of how much I missed my family.