| four |

THREE days flew by fast. And when I say fast I mean faster than Oikawa's spikes. And Bokuto was not happy with it. Especially with the fact Kaede acted as if nothing happened between the two just yesterday!

"Oh hi Kou-Kun! I'm sorry for bumping into you, it was an accident!"

Bokuto was furious, how could she act as if they had nothing between them? All of the good morning texts, all of the hugs and dates they went on, did they even mean anything to her at all? He gave her his whole heart for free. Does that bitch even know how much a heart costs? Apparently one million dollars! Kenma said earlier that she was just a flat celery stick that had peas for a brain. Bokuto couldn't agree of course, because she still had his heart and didn't give it back.

(guys I'm not sure how much yen but apparently it is one million in the US)

Moving on though, Bokuto woke up bright and early in the morning thanks to Akaashi to get ready for his date at 9 in the morning. He honestly regretted choosing such an early movie to watch, but it was too late to switch. As his younger friend Tsukishima would say, 'sucks to suck.'

"Akaashi!" Bokuto groans into one of the couch pillows. "Do you think this'll go well? What if ends up being awkward and I spill soda on her or something? What if she finds me as her worst client ever!"

"Y/n-Chan isn't like that," Akaashi says, pulling the pillow away from Bokuto. "Now put on your shoes so you can meet up with her. Do you want me to drive you there or are you actually stable to go yourself?"

Sighing, Bokuto gets himself together before he could self destruct right in front of his best friend. He nervously bit his lip getting himself all tongue tied with the setter. "I-I'm stable enough to go don't worry!"

'Well I am worrying,' Akaashi thinks while rolling his eyes. Bokuto wasn't that much different comparing to him in high school years. His built had gotten better according to Semi and Kuroo, but Akaashi could still see the child he was at heart. "If you need help," he says. "Just text me or Osamu, no one else is helpful."

"That's so harsh Akaashi!"

|||||

"Okay let's see,"

Bokuto's eyes shift over to a girl with
h/l h/c hair who's eyes seemed to shimmer as bright as the sun on a summer day. He hadn't been waiting by the movie theater very long, but he was anxious to finally meet the girl who was supposed to be his "girlfriend" for the day. Shoving one hand into his pocket, he hesitantly waved at the girl who was looking left and right for her mysterious person.

"Y-you're L/n Y/n, right?" He quietly asks, walking up to you with a sheepish grin. "I'm Bokuto Koutarou, you see I um- you know..?"

Y/n happily nods, getting Bokuto's point. "Ah! It's nice to meet you Bokuto-Kun, Akaashi has told me a lot about you, I hope I can make this the best date you've had yet!"

"Akaashi has talked about me?" He asks, pointing a finger at himself in confusion. "So he's already told you about Kae-"

But Y/n quickly cuts him off by grabbing his hand. For the first time, Bokuto felt an electrical feeling swarm through his body. But what is it?
"The movie's starting Bokuto-Kun! We have to hurry to get the best seats in the house!"

"But- but y/n-chan!" he exclaims, but nothing stopped the girl from rushing him into the theater with their tickets. This would one heck of a date.

A/n
short chapter because yeah:)