| seven |

SHE slammed the door to her dorm shut and plopped onto her twin sized bed with an exhausted sigh. Lying on her back, she looks up to face the plain white ceiling as she waited for her best friend to ask her what was wrong this time. She had no idea her 'date' with Bokuto would end up tiring her. It wasn't like the date was bad or anything, she just didn't expect him

"Veggie-Chan," y/n groaned. "Why aren't you worrying for me? I just came in being a depressed puppy dog so why aren't you showering me with love?"

Her best friend slammed her textbook shut, sighing too as she sent her friend an icy glare. "Don't call me veggie-chan, you know how much I despise that nickname."

Y/n chuckled, sitting up her on bed while she looked around the room trying to distract herself. "That's exactly why I call you that veggie-chan. Now please give me some lo-" But her begging voice was cut off by a pillow slapping her hard in the face. Kaede grinned evilly, jumping on her friend attacking her with tickles.

"S-stop!" y/n giggled, she tried pushing her away but her attempt had awfully failed. "Kaede I wanted hugs not tickles!"

"Same thing!" she happily giggled while pulling away.

Kaede Kazuna, the first friend Y/n had made back in middle school. The two were inseparable then, and they still were even now. An extrovert 'adopting' and introvert, that's a short summery of how they became friends. The rest is history that is unknown for now.

"Ugh you're so pretty~" Y/n frowned as she squeezed her best friend's cheeks. "So how's studying going for you? Did you get any better yet?"

Kaede sighed, shaking her head in disappointment. "No," she pouted. "I could've though if my friend was here to help me."

Y/n laughed wiping a fake tear off her cheek. "Sorry! Sorry!" she walks over to her Kaede's spinning chair and takes a seat. "I was busy at work today, lots of customers wanting to read you know? Anyways, can't that boyfriend of yours help you? Did you see he was a third year?"

"Yes but if you were paying attention I broke up with him," Kaede glared at her once again. "And before you ask why, I did it because I just lost feelings. That's it."

Y/n knew her friend was lying, but she didn't bother asking anymore. Kaede locked her heart out to others, even Y/n at times.

"Kaede, you were just scared of falling in love with him for real. You're such a coward." Y/n spun herself on the chair like a child while her friend mutters to herself. "I actually feel bad for the guy, after all he was the one who had asked you out. It must suck to be him right now, you even broke up with him through text!"

"Well I didn't want to start crying!" Kaede argued, furrowing her eyebrows. "And besides, you've been foolishly in love with Akaashi since you were like what? Four?"

"But that's different Kaede! He's a, player~"

"Yeah, whatever you say Y/n. At least we're both lacking in the love apartment now. Unless if you find that guy you had a one night stand with."

Y/n pretends to gag at her response. She stops her chair from spinning and places her right hand over her heart. "Heck no, I'm never going to date him."

"Why? Do you know who he is?" she questions, a sly smirk forming on her lips as she moved towards Y/n. "Who is it? You gotta tell me."

"Never!" she says, sticking her tongue out like a child. "This will remain a secret till you apologise to your ex and tell him the truth!"

Kaede's jaw drops. "What?! Why-"

"Because he's probably heartbroken, duh! Now women up and tell him the truth, then I'll let you in on my secret."

Kaede rolls her eyes, but nonetheless she agrees. "Fine, I'll do it on Monday morning so you better wake up early. I hate you you know."

Y/n grinned like an idiot, now she was spinning herself in the chair faster than before. "Yes and I hate you too!"

A/n
It's 11:44 pm I'm tRyInG to update most of my stories🙂