Chapter 1 - First Meet

"Lets have our lunch. I am just starving" Pang told Nac as he ran towards the Canteen.

Nac was Pang's best friend and room mate.  Nac was in Class 4/1 whereas Pang was in Class 4/8. The classes in Ritdha high school was divided based on the students performance. Pang hated this system of separation and could never accept the fact that students in Class 4/1 were given better facilities over others. He absolutely hated it.

He was a care free teenager according to people around him. But nobody ever paid attention on how he could apply what is being taught in class in real life.

So, when there was an announcement of an exam that would select students for "The Gifted" program he never paid attention to it. Nac on the other hand prepared for this exam as though his whole life depended on it.

As Pang walked back happily looking at the plate in his hands, he ran into a boy and fell down. This made everyone in the canteen pay attention to it. Pang looked up to find a boy who wore a red hoodie and had a cold expressionless face. He stood and checked his badge only to find out that the boy belonged to Class 4/1.

" Sorry that was just an accident " he told.

" Where is your badge? " the cold guy asked him arrogantly. Pang was about to leave when he heard " Clean my shoes ".

" What?! " Pang could not believe his ears. Nac who was watching the entire scene came to help Pang.

" Hey Wave..stop bullying my friend " Nac shouted.

"Do you know him?" Pang asked.

"Of course I know him. He is the math genius of my class." he told as though it is a matter of fact. Wave had no interest in the conversation. He saw Ms. Ladda  coming towards them. He wanted to teach these two guys a lesson.

" Ms. Ladda this guy is not wearing a badge."

Ms. Ladda was the school disciplinarian and a person hated by almost everyone in the school because of her strict nature.

"Which class do you belong to?" she asked in a strict voice. Pang was about to answer her but "He is my friend ma'am" Nac tried his best to sound calm and composed.

"But I don't remember seeing him in the class " Wave replied coldly.

"Do you even remember anyone's name in our class? It would only be weird if you know him." Nac replied.

Wave never paid attention to what others did. So, he remained silent. Ms. Ladda left the canteen warning them not to get caught doing any mischief.

Nac..."Pang, lets leave ". They were about to leave when they heard.

"You were not caught just because of your luck. Its too good to be a leech right? " Wave scoffed at them.

"What the hell Wave? Why do you even care? " Nac shouted at him.

"Stop shouting. Though you belong to my class you are just a nobody in front of me. I will be in the gifted class after the test " Wave arrogantly answered him.

"Mark my words. I will be in the gifted program...along with him" Nac challenged. "Nac!" Pang was shocked.

Wave left the place after mocking them with a " Best of luck! ".

A/N :

Hope you guys liked Chapter 1. This was just to introduce the main leads. Do comment on whether you liked it or not. This fan fiction mainly focuses on Pang X Wave, the trio friendship and if possible Ohm X Namtarn.

Thank you.