Chapter 11

"Are you serious?" Pang could not believe his ears and has asked the same question a dozen times now.

"Yes...and one more time you ask me that...I am gonna throw you out of my dorm.."Wave replied, cupping Pang's cheeks placing a kiss on his nose.

"This feels awesome..surreal, to be honest.."

"So..what did you actually plan..I mean coming to the restaurant hand in hand with Namtarn?"..Wave asked Pang, stressing on the words hand in hand..jealousy oozing out of his voice.

"Er...That was actually to make you jealous in front of your date.."Pang started nervously.

"Jealous..oh..and then?"

"Ok..fine...I just wanted you to confess or tell me that you like me or don't want me to hang out with anyone else..but that plan obviously failed as you tried the same with me...and.."

"And?" Wave smirked

"And...your date was such a beautiful girl that I felt too..whatever, and that was the reason I confessed like a mental"

Wave could not suppress his laugh anymore and burst out laughing.

-----

Flashback

"Wave...I just want to have a chat with you..er..privately."

"Pang..what are you doing here with Namtarn?"

"She just accompanied me..anyway, just 2 mins, please."

"Cool" Wave just nodded, signaling a beautiful girl sitting across him to wait for her and left with Pang.

Once Pang and Wave were near the washroom.

"Look..uh...I know that you are on a date and your date is .er..beautiful and all of that..but"

"But?" Wave had a knowing smile on his face.

"I mean...I like you, and before you tell me as a friend bullshit. ImeanIikeyouromantically and Iguessthatsit... and yes, I don't want anybody looking at you like that and if you don't like me. At least try giving me a chance.. maybe you might fall for me."

"I already fell for you."

"I know it sounds..wait, what?!"

"Yes..you heard me right" with that, Wave pressed a kiss on Pang's forehead. As though that kiss had sealed their bond ;))

Pang stood frozen in the same spot for what felt like hours.

"Will you stop staring at me?"

"Oh..yeah."

"So, will you be m- my b-boyfriend? ...If you don't want to, then it's fine. I will ask that girl for another date, you see.."

"No, ...wait, I mean yes, I want to be your b-boyfriend.

----------

"Honestly, what was I thinking just blabbering all that nonsense?"

"But it was too cute."

As soon as the words left Wave's mouth, he felt heat rising to his cheeks, and when he saw the same reaction on Pang, he felt warmth - a feeling that he had never felt for years.

Pang blushed even harder when Wave was staring at him. They then talked on and on for hours, and for the first time in his life, Wave realized what it means to open up to someone.

Deep down, Wave knew he was blessed to have Pang and was grateful that he was able to smile freely after a long time.

It was midnight when Pang left Wave's room but this time with a smile that hurt his jaw, and that is when he realized he had fallen hard.

----------------------------------

A/N: As I return to this story after a year, I could not stop myself from publishing a chapter. I will not be able to promise when or if there will be another chapter for this piece, but I think it is high time this piece receives the happy ending it deserves. So, here I am.

P.S: I wrote this chapter a year ago, tbh. Just didn't release it for no reason. Ik I am mad.