Chapter 3

Wave's POV

I just have no clue that this idiot could actually have such a great power. Anyways, I don't think he will utilize it properly. Such a waste of power huh.. Why the hell do I keep thinking about him?

--------

As Wave was deep in his thoughts he didn't notice that he was staring at Pang's back the whole time. Korn who noticed this

" Wave just stop staring at him for once bro..you just look.."  the rest of the words were stuck in his throat as Wave was glaring at him. " None of your business Korn " Wave scoffed at him.

On the other hand " I hate your stupid jokes Ohm..just shut up for god's sake" Namtarn pleaded. Seeing the trio's bond Wave suddenly felt empty. He even thought of joining them in their small talk.

This thought was disturbed by Mr. Pom as he announced " You guys are supposed to assemble in the auditorium at 10 pm tonight for midterm exam."

The fact that their exam was at night suddenly filled everyone's mind with questions.

---------

At 9 : 45 pm

" Pang just wake up na "...Namtarn tried waking him up for nth time. Ohm who has by now mastered his apparition technique suddenly popped next to Namtarn.

" You scared the hell out of me idiot " Namtarn scolded him.

" I can't really understand you Namtarn.. I am an idiot but Pang was being adored here Woww.." Ohm teased her.

Pang who woke up by now listened to their conversation carefully. He didn't really understand the teasing tone of Ohm. But in order to listen their conversation he kept his eyes shut.

" You know you both are not the same Ohm " Namtarn answered shyly.

Pang could not believe his ears. He never thought that Namtarn could be this shy. Maybe he never considered her as a girl.

" Holy Sh*t ! I guessed it right then.. you like him right? " Ohm tried to sound surprised. He was smiling wanting to confirm his wild guess.

" Yes...but don't tell him please I don't really know how he will react to this " Namtarn requested.

" Fine dude..chill I won't reveal your secret.." Ohm told casually.

[Ohm's POV

I knew this would happen one day but still had a faint hope that all this would be my imagination. But as luck would have it Namtarn likes Pang and I........kinda like Namtarn. ]

This realization only made him sad. But he tried smiling after hearing Namtarn's confession. He was happy for Pang and Namtarn. He was literally screaming inside out of pain, anger and jealousy. He always felt jealous when Namtarn would stare at Pang. He never accepted it though. But today everything was different. He wanted his friends to be happy but the pain he felt deep inside was heavy for him to handle.

" Fine dude...chill I won't reveal your secret.."..as he told this he could no longer stand there. His legs were giving up. He wanted to shout, scream and confess so badly.

" Wake him up soon.. I will be waiting for you guys in the auditorium "  Ohm left as soon as he said this fearing he could no longer pull a facade.

[Pang's POV

What the hell!? Namtarn likes me!!! And I had no clue. What am I supposed to do now? But I just like her as a friend. I guess I will have to act like I didn't hear anything.]

" Pang..wake up na..we will be late for the exam "..hearing this Pang acted as though he woke up from deep sleep.

" Just a minute Namtarn " Pang tried to sound casual. He soon adjusted his shirt and left along with her to the auditorium.

A/N :

Ohm's character for me represents unrequited love here but it will not remain the same till the end. Don't worry guys I will not turn him into a sad character. Ohm being Ohm will recover in the next chapter hopefully.

I feel sorry for Ohm though.

Thank you ^.^