Chapter 9

NEXT DAY

Pang was confronted by Ohm and Namtarn. Pang managed to turn them silent by telling them that Wave wanted to know more about his potential and that was why Pang went to Wave's room. Claire who was eavesdropping on the trio's conversation was utterly convinced that Pang and Wave were hiding something.

After 1 week

The last one week was difficult for both Pang and Wave. Hiding from Ohm, Namtarn and Claire turned difficult. Pang and Wave met at around midnight on alternate days. They were completely unaware of the fact that Mr. Pom was watching them during classes.

Mr. Pom : Wave and Pang stay back after the class gets over.

After the class

Mr. Pom : What's going on between you guys?

Wave and Pang : Nothing

Mr. Pom :(smirks) Fine. If you guys don't wanna tell me that's cool. But, remember I am not against gays. Of course , even if people are against it, it is what you feel that matters. Okay?

Pang and Wave never expected such a conversation. Neither Wave nor Pang addressed the fact that they liked the other. It was just a feeling for them and neither of them took it seriously. Listening it from an elder made them speechless.

Wave : Wait..What made you feel that we are gays? No..I mean what made you feel that we like each other?

Mr. Pom : Come on. I am not blind. Anyway I have a class now. You guys can leave.

Wave and Pang just left the class. They didn't know how to discuss this topic. It was not that they didn't like each other but they were oblivious of the others' feelings.

Both of them didn't sleep that night. Pang wanted to know what Wave thought of him and Wave was just panicking on how Pang would behave from now on.

A/N :

1k reads....that's just amazing!! Thank you so damn much!!

I am really sorry guys. Had a hell lot of work in the last 2 weeks. Assignments, Viva and what not. I didn't have time to even think of anything other than submissions. I know this chapter is way too short but I promise I 'll come up with a bigger one soon.

Thanks for your support. Please do vote and comment because that would motivate me to continue writing ;) :)

Bye!