Main Characters

Pang  : An observant and a street smart teenager with a not-so strict family. He is a proud mamma's boy. He believes in equality and hates the oppressive school system. He thought  he was not gifted until he realized his potential. He used to miss his best friend Nac. He now hangs out with his two friends Ohm and Namtarn. Pang considers Wave as the most rude person he has ever met though he respects him for being a genius.

Wave :  A math genius and an arrogant person according to people. His so called arrogance is just a mask to cover his pain. He lost his parents when he was seven in a car accident. Since then it was his grandparents who took care of him. His arrogant and indifferent behaviour was the result of years of loneliness and the betrayal of the one he trusted the most in the past - Ms. Nara,  his teacher who used him to get her thesis done and finally accused him of plagiarism. He then decided to not trust anyone. He does not like the fact of being used or controlled by someone. He considers Pang as a useless and an idiotic kid though deep inside he contradicts his own statement.

Ohm : A careless teenager and a member of the trio gang. He never takes things seriously. He lives a carefree life. His potential made him realize the importance of things and especially people around him. He is scared of Wave and loves to hangout with Pang and Namtarn.

Namtarn : A smart student and a member of the trio gang. Though she is cheerful in nature, she has her own problems to face. She was sick from childhood  (Hypertension) and so her mother is just overprotective of her. She could not fully utilize her potential because of her illness. 

A/N :

I know you would like to ask me :  Why did I suddenly post about Main characters?

I didn't mention their potentials because you guys already knew it. I wrote this because only when we understand the character sketch.. we will be able to understand their POV , respect and appreciate their decisions.

Hope you guys enjoy the story and do vote if you like it :)

Thank you.