Chapter 2

Pang's POV

How could this even be possible ? Am I dreaming or what ? How am I gonna survive in a class full of nerds without Nac ? I really don't think I will be able to manage.

Next  Day

I left the dorm early to attend my first session in "The Gifted" class. As I entered the room I saw people staring at me. That only increased the fear in me. I looked at everyone and found a familiar face looking at me. It was Wave - the genius guy who was challenged by Nac. He stared at me for few seconds and then looked at his mobile continuing whatever he was doing in the first place. I found an empty seat and sat there.

3rd person POV

AFTER A MONTH

Pang was too tired. So he laid back on the couch closing his eyes as he realized how his life has completely changed after entering the new class.

The students in the class had potential or better call it superpowers. They were asked to find their potential. Wave was the first one to find it out.

Pang and Korn were the only students who were yet to discover their potential officially. Wave had the power to control all electronic devices through touch. Ohm had the ability to disappear things. This ability also landed him in trouble when his friend Folk vanished into thin air after their fight. The trio( Ohm, Pang, Namtarn ) then figured out the solution. Ohm has to feel guilty of his actions and must whole heartedly want the thing or the person to come back. The whole incident had only one positive outcome and that was the friendship between Pang, Ohm and Namtarn. They now hang out together as the famous trio of the gifted class.

Claire had the ability to see people's emotions in terms of colors. Purple means fear, Pink means happiness, green for jealousy and so on. Punn could duplicate any skill just by watching them. This ability has a drawback as he could develop an inner personality( similar to DID ) whenever he overworked or overused his potential. Mon on the other hand had become the best in sports and gymnastics. Jack and Joe were in sync. Their actions were exactly the same.

Pang had actually figured out that his potential is to control minds by touch. He was still guilty as to how he asked his friend to hit himself until he is drop dead and watching him following his orders bluntly made him realize his dangerous potential. Since then he had decided not to tell anyone about his potential until he has mastered it well.

Pang fell asleep thinking about how he could tell Ohm and Namtarn about his potential.

Next day

Pang entered the classroom and sat on his seat.

"Hey Pang, our midterm exams are approaching man. Did you figure out your potential or not? " Ohm asked in his usual care free tone.

"He is right Pang. You will only be in trouble if you don't find it out " Namtarn said looking at Pang and then at Wave. Wave was the new head student. He had made sure to give Pang a hard time using his power. Pang was asked to clean the classroom along with Korn. Wave somehow convinced Mr. Pom that this would make them serious  and they would eventually find their potential.

Pang was also irritated with Wave's behaviour. The fact that Wave was enjoying by giving him trouble annoyed him the most.

Wave's POV

That stupid actually knows how to cover up his potential huh. I can't belive that he is ready to do all the stupid tasks I give him instead of telling Mr. Pom about his potential. What does he even think of himself ? I figured it out long ago. Wait..Why am I even thinking about him ? I guess I have gone crazy. See the way he is smiling when he is speaking with Ohm and Namtarn. Why do I even care?

A/N :

Guys do read my work and vote if you like it. Thanks in advance!