Chapter 7- Lunch Date

Classes were fairly simple to teach and right now you were preparing your students for a vocabulary test based on restaurants, ordering food, and asking directions.  Josuke was doing great with his practice and you started to try and speak English to him when the two of you were alone. The immersion was helping him keep track and honestly, he was probably the best student in your class. Okuyasu and Koichi on the other hand...not so much. The three boys hung around after class when you called them over, everyone else leaving except for one female student who was waiting in the hall near the door. It was right before lunch so the students had plenty of time to talk to you.

"You two need to practice more. Why not come over to Josuke's for dinner tonight and I'll help you both prepare. The exam is coming up soon and I don't want to see anyone feel left behind. I'm making donburi tonight!" Okuyasu had heart eyes pop up on his face at the idea of having dinner with you since he absolutely adored you. Koichi seemed happy about it too, but still a little nervous.

"A-are you sure? I don't wanna impose..." Koichi responded. You waived your hand to dismiss the comment but Okuyasu seemed to do that for you.

"Are you kidding? Having dinner with Teach and free tutoring? Sensei, you're an angel!" Josuke rolled his eyes at Okuyasu's senseless flirting but you couldn't help but chuckle.

"Okay now relax. Besides, Miss (y/n) already has a little crush, Okuyasu," Josuke reacted with a knowing smirk. Your whole face went up in red as you gritted towards Josuke.

"Shut up! I do not! Tease me again and I'll serve you a boot in your rice!" The three boys started laughing at your flustered face, leaving with pleasant goodbyes as you went to clean up your classroom materials. Finally, the young girl in your class came into the room with her own pink cheeks. She had beautiful glowing black hair that shined so brilliantly compared to her amethyst eyes and manicured brows. The teen girl was absolutely stunning, and her model-like figure only accented her beauty more. 

"Oh, Miss Yamagishi! How can I help you?" She stood with a lunch box in her hands in front of her skirt as if she was shy. 

"Oh...I don't mean to be a bother Sensei but can you help me for a moment?" Your eyes met hers and you knew immediately from her glow that she was a stand user. A tense stress came out into your heart but her relaxed presence signaled to you that she wasn't a threat. 

"What can I do for you?" Your voice aired out in an unnoticed fear. Yukako Yamagishi looked down at her shoes with pink cheeks, a bit embarrassed that she was about to ask you this question.

"I um...you're young, Sensei...when you...when you like someone, what do you do?" You suddenly leaned forward towards the girl with a smile on your face, eager to discover her crush.

"Oh? Do you have a crush on someone? Who is it?" She gasped and took a moment to let the moment to process...but eventually came clean.

"I...I really like Koichi..." You held a bright grin which caused her to blush even more.

"Well...usually I think you just ask them out on a date. You know like start off slow with a cup of coffee or a dinner date. Food is always good, men love that. Get to know him and see if he likes you too!"  Yukako looked like a light went off in her mind.

"So if we go on a date that means we like each other?" All of a sudden a knock on the open doorway alerted you of a guest, only to see a towering man dressed in white with hands in his pockets looking at you. Your heart immediately flipped in your chest seeing Jotaro standing there with a polite expression on his masculine face.

"You busy? Thought we could grab lunch or something and talk," Jotaro's deep voice caused your own face to flush red and you gave him an angelic smile.