Chapter 13- The World

Jotaro Kujo was a level of livid that was more terrifying to Josuke than any stand user he had faced before.

The three Joestar heirs were sitting in Jotaro's hotel room in silence when Joseph broke the news. Joseph's younger frame was much sturdier than even when he was in Egypt, yet he felt entirely useless when you called him for help and he could not reach you. Josuke was young and didn't quite understand how much danger you were in thanks to the nature of your sensory abilities. Part of him thought that as long as they showed up to save you, then you'd be fine. Jotaro knew the reality of the situation. He knew there was a rather large chance you were already dead, defiled, or maimed. That was the reality of violent stand users...that was what he was used to dealing with in Egypt...that was what he feared most with you.

"I'm going to hunt this bastard down to the ends of the fucking earth," Jotaro seethed as he clenched his fists. He could hardly control himself at all. After all, it was the first time in his life he felt a genuine connection with a woman, someone he could actually cherish...and just as Kakyoin was stripped from him, so were you.

"Let me use Hermit Purple to see if I can find her," Joseph offered as a solution. Josuke was quiet with shaking hands. The situation was settling in, and seeing the usually cool, calm, and collected Jotaro go to this level of distraught was making him panic. You weren't a stand user that was able to fight back much.

Well, at least that's what they thought.

Placing his hands on the television in the room, a bright purple and gold electric light sparked with Joseph's stand. The channels were flickering as they changed...and soon enough a rough shadowy image was on display.

Your arms were tied together along with your ankles in some sort of cement holding area such as a basement or a cellar. As if you knew you were being watched, your slumped-up head perked up and glanced around.

"Jotaro?" Your voice was so soft...and he could feel your fear call out to him. Jotaro's heart ached at the sight and his teeth were clenched hard enough that anyone else would have cracked a molar. The image faded away...but your voice was still speaking. "I don't know if you can hear me...or why I even feel like you're watching me...but his name is Yosh-... Kir-..." and then static ended the connection.

"That's the most Hermit Purple is letting me see right now...but at least we know she is alive and appears to be unharmed. We have to take that as a victory while we can," Joseph told his grandson as a way of consoling him. The eldest Joestar felt reminiscent of his journey to Egypt with the current situation and how Jotaro's temper was just as bad as it was when he was seventeen. Knowing you were alive helped him collect himself, but the difference between over a decade ago and now is that now he knew what it was like to lose somebody.

He swore he wasn't going to let that happen again, and he was going to do everything in his power to make you safe.

"Old Man, call the Speedwagon Foundation. See if we can get some records pulled to track down a guy that had the description (y/n) gave us. We need his name, occupation, and address. Josuke, I want you to get your friends to help us question the bakery staff and help me retrace her steps." Now that he was cooled off enough to think things through, Jotaro was ready to take charge and find you. And when he finds you...he's not letting you go.

~~

The first day of your capture was the only time you were treated like a prisoner, but even that was a loose term in respect to Kira.

Your arms ached from the way Kira had tied you up, your ankles just as sore. He purposely left your hands and wrists exposed as to not 'damage the merchandise' as he called it. For a guy that was strange and tried his hardest to stay under the radar, he was quite witty when he was confident. Maybe it was because he didn't have to pretend to be the perfectly average man in front of you, maybe it was because he was so sure he already won.