Chapter 5- Sweet Dreams

The sun had just lowered beneath the horizon, but a terrible heat overcame the air as sand and gravel were crushed beneath my feet. The scent of salt and tobacco stung my nose as I traversed through a narrow alleyway to avoid crossing the busy street. As the stars began to rise in the obsidian sky, brilliant fractals of glittering jewels that hung in the heavens above were watching over me...guiding me to my destination. 

I started to climb sandstone stairs up a crooked rampway to get to a higher neighborhood...but to be honest I had no idea what my goal was. Where am I? Where am I going? I tried to stand still but my body continued to walk forward until I came across a shadowed figure standing well above me at the top of the outdoor staircase.

He was beyond beautiful. 

He was practically a giant with voluptuous muscles around every curve of his body, his hands placed firmly on his hips with his knees together and bent so he could lean slightly back. Like a dancer, he was enticing and graceful with an eerie coldness radiating off of him. My body flinched, but mentally I was entranced by him. It was as if my heart was captured within an iron vice and my only sense of freedom was this man in front of me. I wanted to go to him, to be smothered by him, to be loved by him...

...and I never saw his face, just a purple star shaped birthmark and glorious flowing gold hair.

~~

Your eyes fluttered open with a feeling of emptiness and disappointment creeping slowly into your heart.

His face...I want to see his face... You thought as you slowly woke up from your rest. You were warm, exceedingly so to the point you were almost sweating. Soft cotton fabric brushed against your cheek and a strong appendage had wrapped itself around your waist. With blinking eyes slowly coming into focus, you finally realized what was going on and a sharp breath stung your lungs in shock.

You had been sleeping on Jotaro's chest with your hand resting on his abdominal muscle while he slept on his back and wrapped his right arm around your waist...pulling you in closer. The two of you started on opposite sides of the bed...yet now you were both in the middle of it as if you two subconsciously curled towards each other. His eyes were still closed as he breathed softly, his usual scowl completely missing. Jotaro looked so soft...and young, like how a child would rest so innocently. His true self was exposed as his thick rosy lips parted so subtly, his long black lashes casting a small shadow over his perfectly sculpted cheekbones. All thoughts about your dream had faded to nothingness when looking at the beauty that was Jotaro Kujo.

I should move away...he might be mad when he wakes up. You were about to move but then his finger twitched against your waist. I mean...if he decided to hold onto me...I guess it's okay...

Your eyes trailed upwards to glance out of the window to see it was still dark. With a deep sigh, you realized it must have been the middle of the night. You didn't want to disturb Jotaro, so you elected to go back to sleep no matter how challenging it may prove to be. You closed your eyes and tried to relax your breathing so you could be soothed back to sleep against Jotaro. Like a lullaby, his masculine and earthy scent was so comforting and helped to carry you off into a lazy state. This scent was so distinctive and unique; Soft and lush grass coupled with wildflowers and the haze of tobacco emanated off of him in a masculine and delicate combination just like him. A man of brute and terrifying strength with a face this charming and boyish when he slept. 

"Ora?" Your eyes shot open to glance at Star Platinum just a few feet away from the two of you. Suddenly Jotaro tensed, his thick black eyebrows furrowing as if he were in great pain. He sucked in a harsh breath as Star Platinum watched over him like a guardian.