Chapter 9- Joseph Joestar

Upon arriving at the hotel, a stone-faced Jotaro and a less than enthused Josuke were there to greet you in the lobby. The two weren't talking to one another, but it was clear that it wasn't due to a fight between the two...they were just simply tired after a long day. Despite this, Josuke broke out into an adoring smile just like his mother and even Jotaro's aquamarine eyes lit up when spotting your familiar face.

"(y/n)! I'm sure glad to see you! You look so pretty! Right, Mr. Jotaro?" Josuke teased the elder Joestar with a wink. Jotaro let out a sharp 'tsk' and covered his eyes with his hat just enough to shield some of his expression.

"She looks fine. Now, let's grab the old man and go. I'm starving," Jotaro muttered coldly to hide his childish embarrassment. You knew deep down inside that Jotaro had a warm heart, but he had the hardest emotional shell to crack. Josuke crossed his arms to glare at Jotaro with raised and arched brows.

"She clearly put all this effort in to look nice for you and all you have to say is she looks fine?" Josuke's adamant instigation to get Jotaro to admit his attraction caused a rosy blush to coat your cheeks.

"Josuke...you're being so embarrassing..." You mumbled under your breath with pouted cheeks. Jotaro ignored his uncle and walked towards you, taking your bag from you.

"Here. I'll carry this to the room," Jotaro started as he leaned down to grasp your bag. He didn't need to say anything else because as he brushed his fingers with yours, you could see a thin layer of heat on his own cheeks as he looked at you. While watching Jotaro's back as the three of you made the trek to the hotel room, you couldn't help but smile to yourself knowing that your feelings weren't one-sided.

~~

The Grand Morioh Hotel was truly as magnificent as the name that led to it. The walls were decorated intricately with marble flooring and tapestries lining the halls. To think that Jotaro and Joseph had enough money to stay here for so long...

"Hey you geezer! Open up!" Josuke pounded on a door across the hall from Jotaro's room. Kakyoin stood next to you out of curiosity of what Joseph was now like, looking forward to seeing the old man that was enjoying his long deserved retirement.

"Ehh? Is that you, Josuke?" The door slowly opened and you came face to face with a male just as towering as Jotaro with chocolate brown hair and piercing green eyes. A cocky grin spread brightly crossed his tan skin with a flirtatious smile. His figure was breathtaking with a body seemingly sculpted from marble itself...

...and then the vision of what he once was faded.

An old man hunched over his cane with low hanging glasses and a white beard greeted you at the door. He looked at you with a pleasant and excited expression on his elder features.

"My, my! You must be (y/n) that Jotaro has told me so much about! Thank you for taking such good care of my son and grandson," Joseph spoke in English with a gentle smile. To think that a man that survived numerous plane crashes, fights with vampires, and endless turmoil could have grown old whilst surrounded by family filled you with hope.

"It's so nice to meet you Jojo. Caesar has told me so much about you!" You replied in English just as excitedly. A shocked expression took over Joseph's aged face.

"Jojo? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time..." Your face burned in embarrassment when you realized you called him by his old nickname...almost like a reflex.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me..."

"It's fine! Makes me feel young again. Let's eat, shall we?"

When the four of you filed into Jotaro's car, you were going to sit in the back seat with Josuke but Jotaro insisted you sit in the passenger seat next to him.