Chapter 2- New found feelings

Pigsy POV
To start with I never expected to catch feelings for sandy.. I'm staring at her talking to Trip and I can't help but smile.
"So since when did you realise you love monkey?", Sandy asked and Tripitaka just shrugged.
"Doesn't take much of a guess.. He's saved me lots of times and when he died I felt like a part of me just crumbled and died.. I still do..", She sighed and clutched the scroll cases.
"Why do you do that?", I asked and she turned to me.
"Um.. Do what?"
"Clutch the leather.. You've done it since he's died.", I said and she looked down and un-clutched it.
"Oh.. Must be subconscious.. I didn't realise.", She chuckled nervously and I smiled to her.
"It's alright. I miss him to you know.. But we must carry on.. Tell his story.. And collect the scrolls.", I said and they nodded Trip tears in her eyes.
The next morning we woke up to demons attacking the village.
For the first time we realised monkey wasn't here to help us fight.
I grabbed my pitch fork and blasted a demon that was hurting sandy. She smiled to me and I smiled and started killing the demons.
Tripitaka was hurting them aswell with a weapon that looked like monkeys.
She must've made it earlier. She extended it and wacked demons.
They died and they eventually retreated.
"That's all done and dusted but how or why are you wielding a staff?!", I snapped and she put it back into a small stick. She then stuck behind her ear.
"I just wanted to try out his weapon and I'm pretty good with it right?", She said and we then stopped walking.
"His?"
"Oh.. He put it in the scroll case.. You don't know that?", she said and I rolled my eyes.
"No Tripitaka we did not know that.", I said and she chuckled.
"Funny..", Sandy said and smiled at me.
I blushed and we decided to start travelling to the location of the fifth scroll.
Tripitaka was practicing with it an weirdly she moved like monkey.. Her movements when she wielded his weapon where the same as his. I wonder if she watched him when he fought demons etc.
I turn to Sandy who's trying to cook some food.
I chuckled and decided to help her.
"Here. Your not a natural.. I'll help you silly fish.", I chuckled and held her hand with the spoon in.
I could see that sneaky blush appear on her face as I did it.
Her hair for once was wet and brushed. It was straight and fell down her shoulders.
The fire helped curve her face and I stared at it in wonder.
"So.. You just add a few spices here and there.. Chop up the meat and cook it up ok Sands?", I said and she looked up at me. Her misty eyes staring deep into mine. Her beautiful lips glossy.
I could feel a stupid blush appear on my face.
She looked stunning.. I could feel my hand go to her face to caress her cheek. I started to lean in... "SO! What's for dinner I'm starving!", Trip said and I growled under my breath at her interruption.
"I-Um.. A uh s-stew.", Sandy stuttered as she moved away from me and started serving it up.
I mentally cursed at Trip for ruining this moment.
A bowl landed in my lap and I started eating my anger down.
How close to kissing I was?! Why am I mad!! I want her lips on mine.. The fire light on her beautiful face.. I blushed at my thoughts and then I finished the stew.
"Delicious Sands.", I smirked and gave her the bowl.
I slumped down into my bed and sighed.
Do I like Sandy? Well the truth came out.. Why hasn't she made a move on me yet? Why haven't I? Ugh.. I'm so confused.. Atleast trips possible lover is missing? He's either dead or alive..Wait that's worse..
I chuckled and fell asleep.
When I woke up Trip was asleep with Sandy again. Another nightmare I bet.
I felt a bit jealous of how close they were but I ignored my feelings.
I decided to make Breakfast and to then serve it to them when they wake up.

??? POV
The servant returns it's stupid smile on its face.
"Your evilness I have found the last known location of the monkey king.. The burnt sands.", He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Go then! Find him.. I need to get my revenge on him.. Then the monk who brought him back."

Pigsy POV
As they woke up I passed them each a bowl.
"Here.. I.. Made breakfast.", I said and watched as sandy looked down st it and back up.
"Thanks you Pigsy.", She blushed and started eating it.
Trip on the other hand pushed the bowl away.
"I'm not hungry.. Come on Pigsy I've gotta train.. Will you train with me?", She asked and I shrugged.
"Alright.. I'm not as good as he was but I'll try and teach you a few things.", I said and saw the hurt in her eyes.
"Ok.. Let's get to it.", She snapped and I grabbed my fork and started stacking her with it. She moved elegantly like the wind as she dodged and then she extended monkeys staff and wacked me with it tripping me up. I fell to the ground with a huff.
"Ugh.. Your good better than I'd thought you'd be with his staff.", I said and she smiled.
"I'll take that as a compliment."
I saw how jealous sandy looked and sat down next to her.
"Wanna train later?", I asked her she smiled and nodded.
Trip smirked and srunk the weapon back into its small size before putting it behind her ear.
"Ok..Still getting used to it.", Sandy said and Trip turned to her and frowned.
"What?"
"Nothing your literally acting exactly like monkey..", Sandy said and Trip held on the straps.
"Really?"
We both nodded and she chuckled.
"Pffttt he doesn't put his staff behind his ear.", She said and sighed at the memories.
"Come on we've got a scroll to find."