Chapter 20- The finale

Monkey POV
I stared at the children.
I laughed and wiped my eyes.
"I'm sorry, I thought an adult demon or someone actually powerful would be the leader.", I said and Gem hissed.
"Give us the scrolls!"
She outed like a child and I laughed again.
"I'm sorry! But no. You can't have the scrolls.", I said and she lunges at me with speed.
She took her fangs out and bit my arm.
I didn't want to stab her but I stabbed her.
She pulled of and held her leg.
"Ow! What the heck? Couldn't you have just killed me?"
I rolled my eyes and turned to see Kaedo fighting jack.
Gem smiled and I then remembered the poison.
I hissed and stared at her.
"Give us the scrolls or..."
In a flash she grabbed Tripitaka with her tail and wrapped her up so her fangs where near her neck.
"Or I'll kill this one."
No.. The future..
It went though my mind..
Keado and Jack training, they must become friends again. Sandy and her children.. No Trip..
I felt myself freeze.
"Let her go."
Gem smiled and edged her fangs closer.
"Final answer?"
I growled and grabbed the scrolls.
"Here! Let her go!"
She did as she was told and let Trip go. She stared up at me and shook her head.
"No! Let me die! The scrolls are worth so much more."
I shopped my head and watched as she unrolled the scrolls.
"Scroll of love.."She chanted and Keado smirked.
"We're soul bonded now.", She said to him.
I noticed his eyes turn green and his skin on his hands turned scales. Apart from that he looked human.
He then opened his mouth to see two snake teeth appear. Ok this wasn't in the future..
She took out the scroll of knowledge.
"How do I turn myself into a snakion?"
All of us stared at the snake.
Tripitaka was standing behind me and Sandy was holding onto Pigsy who really would've helped if he was awake.
She smirked and walked up to me.
She smacked my staff away and warped her tail my arms.
"The tears of a god.. I wonder what would make you cry monkey king?"
"Why don't you go for sandy? She cry's all the time.", Kaedo said and Gem hissed at him.
"No my human.. The tears need to be of absolute pain, like the loss of a opportunity, or maybe the death of a loved one.."
Without thinking I smacked my head on hers and she let go of me.
I then saw her rap her tail around Tripitaka.
I grabbed my staff and growled. My rage form was trying to come out.
"Don't you touch a single hair on her head!", I shouted and Gem smiled.
She then bit into her neck and I felt pain rush through my body. She fell limp and I ran at the snake. She was to fast and dodged.
Sandy had her knife around Kaedos neck and Jack held his sword out.
"Trip!", I shreaked and dived down to her.
I held her and tried not to let any tears escape. I was not letting her turn into a snakion.
Sandy on the other hand already was crying.
Gem filled a small bowl with the tears and smirked.
"Sandy?!", We all snap.
I felt her limp, she was alive I can feel that.
"Monkey?"
I stared at her.
No..
I stood up and crackled lightning. All my powers had come out now. It filled my veins.. It told me to kill her.
I screamed and fell onto the floor, lightning flying in all the directions.
I heard slams to the ground and screams.
I looked up to Gem.
"You.. Hurt.. My.. MONK!"
Before I knew it she had finished the chant.
She then turned into a dragon, she didn't have legs but she hissed and smiled.
"For a good caus monkey king."
I growled and threw lighting at her.
All my powers can out at once. I know it's dangerous to go into rage but I felt all the power flow through my veins.
I ran at her and pressed my hands on her chest and fired through. All of my lightning went though her.
She screamed and died.
I panted and sobbed.
She's dead.. Trip.. My unborn child..My everything, its gone..

"Monkey?"
I turned to trip. She rubbed her neck and I saw the scrolls all behind her.
"Y-Your ok?"
I felt extremely weak. It hurt to move.
But I still crawls over and hugged her tight.
"I thought you had died again."
"I did, you brought me back."
I sobbed and hugged her tight.
Kaedo was on his knees his head in his hands.
"She's dead.."
I didn't feel sorry for him.
Jack knelt down and hugged him.
"Your still my bro.."
Kaedo sobbed.
All of us sobbed..

After the final battle, I gave Keado the alpha status. He said he'd be a good Alpha.
Jack and him aren't in a relationship but there best bros now.
Our beautiful baby girl was born, we named her Gwen. My little monk..
All of us live in Jade Mountain now. Sandy and Pigsy soon had there kid and they had a boy, they named him Kuang. I said the name was silly then they said how Gwen was a silly name, I held onto my kid and chuckled at them.

Around 10 years have passed.
We have two children now, Gwen, and our little boy Gaxin. I'm known as Master monkey and I teach combat to gods, demons and humans. We have opened up the first ever school for any species.
By We I mean me and Trip, and sandy and Pigsy. Jack looks after the scrolls and he lives with us to. He likes his siblings.
My monk had written our story and published it so people can read our adventures. Gwen will get her powers as soon as she starts puberty. I have taught her weapons without god powers, like swordsmanship and archery.

But, the story is still not over. It's only began.