Chapter 15- The truth

Tripitaka POV
I don't know what he would say.
As soon as the words left my lips I wanted to take them back.
Pregnant.. I'm pregnant.. How long? A month and a few days.. Gem said she could smell it on me.. She could tell I was pregnant.. I didn't want to believe her but I then felt nauseous and I puked, (into a plant pot, sorry plant), and suddenly realised, she was telling the truth..
A human god child.. I've never heard of it.
I trembled with fear and felt tears escape my eyes. Ofcourse he would leave me.. He doesn't love me.. He only said that to-
I felt him hug me like he never has before.
Tears streamed down his face and he buried his head in the crook of my neck.
"I-I'm so happy... I guessed you where and I love you..I Wanted to ask you to have kids in a years time or something  anyway..", He said and I looked down at him.
"Y-You.. Were?"
He nodded and I kissed him.
It was the best kiss we ever had..
His hand rested on my stomach and the other around my waist, as I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling on his luscious hair, our tongues dancing with each other. Eyes closed..
I pulled of for air and I saw him staring at me, wonder in his eyes.
"I love you my monk."
He only says that when he's emotional..
"I love you to my prince.."

As we walked downstairs it seemed no one else knew of our child. Kaedo and Jack where laughing, Gem was laughing with them to.
Pigsy and Sandy where lost in each other's eyes staring at each other smiling, like a pair of children.. Hope me and Monkey don't look how silly they do.
"Hey..", Monkey said and everyone stared at his nervousness.
Monkey was never nervous when he was he was hiding something.
Gem knew what it was and she smiled and stood up.
"Monkey! Just the guy I want to see! Can you show me where the scroll of love is please?", She asked bouncing on her step, reminding me she is still a child.
"Y-Yeah!", He said and Gem smiled and walked behind him.
I smiled and sat down where she was.
"What's up with him?"
I looked up at jack and chuckled nervously.
"Nothings wrong with him.. He's just tired.", I smiled and he frowned.
"Ok.. Just asking."
I smiled and started eating my normal breakfast, or trying to I ended up eating bread with honey on.
"Just thought a change would be nice.", I said To sandy she stared at me frowning.
"Something has happened.. Has monkey proposed to you!!"
I laughed and shook my head.
"No.. Something better."
"What would be better than him proposing?"
Shoot, sandy has a weird gift about hearing the whispered words people don't mean for people to hear.
"W-What?!"
She gasped.
I knew I was screwed..
"Your married to him! I knew it! Congrats!"
I rolled my eyes and saw the kids all laugh there heads of.
"No I'm not.. Look I'm gonna see what monkey and Gem are up to.", I said and went to see what they where up to.
I walked through the halls and found them sat at a table, monkey red faced and Gem laughing.
"Oh hey, mum to be.", Gem laughed and I blushed and sat down.
"So.. Gem was telling me about, um, stuff.. Um.. I've never been a dad, well I am, um..To a baby.. So I asked her for some advice seeing as the girls raise the children.. It's s sexist clan and Gems going to change that..", He stuttered and I put my hand on my heart..
"Awww.. You didn't have to do that.."
He smirked.
"Yeah I do my silly monk.."
I smiled and he kissed my forehead.
"I want to tell my son about this before anyone else. Well Gem knows but.. You know.. I think she can keep a secret.."
"Ofcourse I was just gonna say that..", I said and he rested his forehead ok mike staring into my eyes.
"I hope we don't look as silly as Pigsy and Sandy.", I said and he chuckled.
"No we don't.."
I then pecked his lips and he pulled me close.
He pulled of and rested his hand on my stomach.
"I hope he's ok with it.."

Jack entered mainly confused.
"Ok Gem What's was so important that my dad and Mu-Trip couldn't handle it?", he said as he walked in Gem patted his shoulder and smiled.
"We need to tell you something Jack.", Monkey said and Jack crossed his arms frowning.
"Ok.. Spill it."
"Your going to be a brother..", He said slowly.
Jack seemed to ponder for a moment but he then stared at me eyes wide.
"H-H-How?! What?! When?!", He said and Monkey walked up to him.
"Jack, it's happened, I'm the happiest god alive.. I have my son, and my girlfriend and Soon another kid on the way, demons and gods are staring to get peace I want you to be happy to."
Jack frowned.
"No! Stop it! Nonono! It can't be! I just got my dad back and he's going to replace me with my sibling!"
He was shaking now tears streaming.
"Jack.. Calm down.."
He hissed at me.
"No! I will not be abandoned again!"
Monkey place dhis hands on jacks shoulders.
"Who said I am my boy?"
Any signs of lightning flickered away from jacks eyes as he stared into monkeys.
He cried and held onto monkey.
"I'm sorry.. I.. I don't know what got into me.."
Monkey pulled of and wiped Jacks face with his sleeve.
"It's ok.. I.. Will not replace you with my other child, I want you to be it's big brother.. I don't care about its gender either..", he said the last bit to me.
I held his hand.
"Same.."