Chapter 24- Trips book

Tripitaka POV
I woke up in his arms.
I started to remember what had happened.
Everyone else was asleep.
We started arguing over the bow. Then it somehow turned into a confession?!
I smiled and stared at him.
He looked exactly the same as 13 years ago. The handsomest god ever. Me? I've got some wrinkles now. I'm 31. God time flys..
Monkey says I might have a longer life span because of the soul bond though.
Sandy and Pigsy still look exactly the same.
I yourned and stretched, me and Gwen are the only people awake. She's reading.
"Hey little monk."
She looks up and smiled.
She doesn't say anything she just carys on reading.
"What chapter you on?"
"Um, just started the one about Shadow monkey, also uncle.", She said and smiled at the memories.
"Yeah, he tried to kill me. Your dad sacrificed his life to save us.", I said and she smiled and looked down at the book.
"As soon as I saw Shadow I knew he was trouble, we all agreed destroying him was the thing to do. Monkey was persistent on this fact and the next morning when he woke up he shouted my name with such fear on his vioce. I knew he would kill anyone to make sure I was safe.", She read out and I sat down next to her.
Atleast most of this book I've forgotten what I write about. It's all what I wrote about, I've changed nothing.
I looked at it and scrolled to the bit where shadow kidnaps me.
"I cried as he said his speech, monkey really was going to abandon the mission.. He didn't and he fooled me and shadow monkey. Soon enough Mycelia told him how to destroy the scroll. As soon as he looked at me I knew he was going to do it.
"Make sure you tell my story.", He said as he passed me the scrolls.
"No I won't.", I snapped trying to get him to stop. Every bit of me cried to stop him. To keep him with me.
"I'm proud of you..", I stared at him, his softness in his eyes, his soft voice, the way he was looking made me realise I love him.
"Tripitaka..", He finishes and I wanted to grab him and hold him close until he stops this madness.
He calls for his cloud and hops on it.
All of us are crying.
I felt like I had been punched in the heart.
"Monkey!!", I screamed and collapsed.
He flew of and I chanted the sutra between breaths. But it was to late..
shadow disappeared and we all cried harder.
"Mycelia please give me the scroll!"
"Your not worthy."
"I know I'm not but I'm here.".", I stopped reading and saw Gwen staring at me.
"Mummy? Are you ok?"
"Yes, sorry just reading my emotions is.. Just.. Wow.. I forgot I had wrote this. Your dad has never read my book. He's stopped himself until I tell him he can. I'm slightly embarrassed to let him, it is my deep emotions."
"Mum, you kinda published it for strangers to read.", She chuckled.
I chuckled to. That was true.
"Well Yeah But they're not the person who I wrote about in every chapter since this one..", I explained and Gwen giggled.
"Your a silly monk mum."
"I'm not actually a monk."

As soon as we got back to our house I ran upstairs and grabbed the original copy of my book.
"Honey.. I want to read it to you.", I said as he entered.
"Finally after 10 years of waiting."
I knew he was joking.
"Well start on chapter one, I started it the night after we defeated Devari."
He sat down and I felt nervous.
I coughed to clear my throat and I began to read out the first chapter.
"The battle was tough. Me, I am Tripitaka, and monkey and Pigsy and sandy, all have defeated Devari and got back the scroll of immortality. I would've been dead if monkey hadn't saved me. I don't get why he jumped though, he had Devari right where he wanted and he goes for me a human.. I'd ask him but I'm to nervous to. For one he's just found out I'm a girl and for two his whole persona makes me nervous. He's like a handsome dog, once you feed him he'll just stick around and you learn to love him."
I trailed of and he stared at the pages.
"You loved me since then?"
"I meant it a friendship way at the moment Monkey."
I flipped to the bit where we where lost from Pigsy and sandy.
"We soon met this little girl, she was sweet. She knows how to defend herself as well. She let us stay in her farmhouse for the night whilst we figure out our next plan. Monkey, looks good in something other than armour. He's still got his signature smirk that would make any girl fall for his charm. I swear he's more than a friend to me now. I'm never going to tell him, it's my secret to keep. He's the most handsomest cockiest annoying god ever. It's his charm.
After he suggests I make some new boots I do and slip them on.
"Wanna play a game?", I asked him, he perks up the fire on the side of his face.
"Yeah, Hey little kid wanna play to?"
"No thanks monkey king."
He smirked and I try to avert my eyes.
"What you wanna play then?"
I hope he doesn't see how red I am now, first of all he's smirking his eyes staring into mine, his hands on his legs. The fire radiating on his face and his hair slightly moving with the wind.
"I-I.. H-Hide and seek?"
He chuckled and takes his hat of.
"Maybe if we where kids, and no demons or monsters on the Forest than Yeah I would."
I rolled my eyes.
"What about being kids? I'm only 18."
He seemed a bit shocked by this.
"Oh you look atleast 19, I mean age is just a number to us gods but it has like meaning to you humans don't it?"
"Yeah, like a 39 year-old getting with a 15 year-old is not ok in our books.", I said and he stared at the fire.
"Oh, So a god and a human you guys don't like as-well then."
"No, I haven't even heard of humans and gods getting together.", I blurted out and he looked as if he was going to say something.
"That's good.. Lets get some sleep little monk.".", I read out and he wraps his arms around my shoulders.
"Well I did want to say, "Are you ok with it?", or "So you would get with a god if you where offered.", but I didn't. Sorry."
I giggled and pulled him in for a kiss.
"Aww.. When did you realise you loved me then?"
He pondered for a moment.
"Umm, when you nearly died, at the forest of kin."
Jeez that was before he found out I was a girl.
"Wait I thought you said girls only?"
He chuckled and rubbed his neck.
"Yeah, I.. Uh.. I just thought it was friendship feelings. You don't remember when you where asleep?"
I shook my head.
"Did something happen?"
"Well, I admitted a few things."
"Let me guess, don't die I love you to much."
He nudged me and smirked.
"No! Silly monk.. So did this get added into the final book?"
"No, personal feelings like that didn't. I made one exception for when you left after the battle of shadows."
He looked confused and I passed him the book.
"Aww, why didn't you hug me.. I would've stayed.."
"I know your lying."
I go to kiss him but we hear a scream.
It's Gwens.
"Ah! Gaxin!"
We rush out to see him on the roof.
"What? I'm fine.", He said and Gwen looked panicked.
"Get down please!"
"No I'm-"
He slipped.
Monkey went to call for his cloud but Gwen jumps and grabs her younger brother.
I screamed and ran out to The window to try and grab them.
Gwen looked panicked and then we saw it. Lightning all over her body crackling.
She did the cloud call and a small cloud flew down.
Me and money stared at each other.
"Since when did you get powers?!"
She flys in and dusts herself of.
"I.. Haven't.. That just happened.."
Gaxins shaking and he's hugging monkey.
"You know you nearly went into your rage mode..", I said and she looked at me her eyes looking like a raging storm that was calming down.
"Oh.. So I have my powers now?"
"I guess so."

The new legends of monkey- Tripkey- The prince and his monk.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara