Chapter 8- The scroll of love

Tripitaka POV
Oh my god.. When he looked at me whilst rubbing his neck. His signature smirk on his face the moon reflecting on his face.. I felt myself turn scarlet..
When I woke up I realised I wasn't in the tavern I was under monkeys arms and I was on his cloud.
I soon remember what happened and I blushed deep.
Oh.. Yeah.. He got.. Youknow.. Hard..
I still find myself feeling rather strange.. Why.. Does it attract me? It's a part of him.. So.. It's ok to be attracted to him like this right? I'm a virgin and yet my body is pleading me to throw my dress of.. Maybe just maybe I can see his abs again? I turn to see yes he's shirtless.. I get a good look at his abs.. How soft they are.. How much I want him to kiss me passionately.. His hands holding me and taking my top of.. I'm running my fingers up his abs on the back of his shoulders... Him kissing my neck.. His teeth digging in leaving me covered is love spots..I squeak at what my brain was thinking.
Bad Trip.. Naughty..
I turn to monkey who's sleeping peacefully. I watch him a smile on my face. This was the first night I hadn't had a nightmare..maybe I should sleep with him every night now.
On the topic of nightmares.. Why can I lift monkeys Staff around? It's a gods weapon.. I'm not a demon..I don't think..
I let out a to loud grunt and he snaps awake.
"Every thing ok?", He snapped and I nodded.
"Ofcourse.. Now.. Let's go and get that scroll.", I said and tried to tare my eyes away form his abs but failed to do so.
"Ohh.. Tripitaka.. And you said I was bad.."
I look at him and see his smirk.
"Huh?"
He shakes it of and he unties my yellow scarf. It take me a second to register what he's doing but he's tucked the scarf in his pocket and he was.. kissing it?
"Um monkey.."
He looked up at me.
"You are aware your awake right?", I said trying to hide a blush and how cute he looked.
"Yeah.. Wnated to kiss it that's all. Thank them for not letting my monk die..", He said and he tied the blood covered scarf around his neck.
"It's mine now monk."
She laughed.
"Ok but wash it.."
He nodded and jumped of the cloud grabbing my monk clothes and the dirty book.
He passed me both and jumped back on the cloud.
"Come on we've got a scroll to get monk."
I rolled my eyes and cling onto him from behind as he zoomed in the sky. Still don't like it..
"Where is the scroll?", I asked and monkey smirked.
"The rulers have kept it in secret.. Let's just say they ough me a favour.. Let's just say the king up there wouldn't have been born if I hadn't help his great times 7 grandad get with a female.", he said and I registered this.
"Wait.. You had a three some?!"
Monkey stuck his tongue out.
"No!! Only female for me." He smirked and poked my nose.
I felt a red blush over come my cheeks.
As we made our way to the castle the first thing I noticed was it was red.. Weird..
Monkey hopped of and helped me of. I rested my hand on his chest and he rolled his eyes at my tease.
"Love you to.", I said and let him sit with it. He had told me that before he went to sleep.. I had told that before I stepped..
those words mean something.
I got out of his arms and walked over to the guard.
He stared at me choice of clothes then my chest.
Monkey walked over and grabbed my hand. "Excuse me I'm the monkey king I'm here with my lover.. I want to get a scroll blessing.", He said and I stared at him. Is that what this was all about?
The guard huffed and retracted his staff.
We walked up the steps in silence and I felt him hold my hand.
"Money king! It's is an honour to see the person who made my existence possible.. What bring you here?"
I spoke up.
"Hello. I'm Tripitaka..We're here for the sacred scroll of love. We're on a quest."
The king raised his eye brows.
"A quest of pleasure I see, the scroll of love does nothing other than pleasure and blessings.. The occasional soul bond but it's mostly used so people can have sex for ages.."
I had started turning into a red dragon about halfway through.
Money covered my ears.
"My loves a..", He must've mouthed something because the king chuckled and nearly fell over.
"Oh Monkey.. From the story's you used to be quite the womaniser.. This ones lucky.. I bet you she's already thought about slowly...", he covered my ears again so I didn't hear what crap the king was saying.
"Shut up!", He snapped at then king.
"I'm sorry but Trip is my lover.. Not some hook up ok? Now show us the scroll and we'll leave ok sir?", I've only heard him use that tone when devari was about to throw me of the balcony.
The king cowers a little bit and he nods. "Follow me."
I hold his hand and then smirked at him.
He smiled at me.
"This will only take a-"
A sword was pionted at my throat.
"Ah! Monkey!", I shouted and looked at the person who was holding a knife to my throat.
"Ah!! Stop!", I snapped but the person dug the knife in a little bit.
"You little ba-Crap!", Monkey snapped at the king.
"I'm sorry but.. She's a very nice looking girl.. She'll be perfect for my collection of woman..", every word infuriated monkey.
"Let..her..go."
There was that tone again.
It kinda made me feel strange and scared at the same time.
"No.. I wanna watch this dude.. Pleasure her.. Then you can have the scroll."
I squirmed our of the guys hands.
I stomped on his foot and he dropped the dagger.
I extended my staff and got the little knife to come out. I pointed it at the guys throat.
Monkey followed and he stared at the king.
"I'm sorry.. But what where you going to do to MY MONK!", Every word made the king flinch.
Monkey had lightning in his eyes like he was about to crack.
I held his hand.
"Shhh.. I'm ok.. Give us the scroll or I will not calm him down..", I snapped and monkeys fist crackled with lightning. It was quite cool to see and it scared the king.
He nodded and got the scroll.
"Oh my god please don't kill me!", He pleases and I scoffed.
"To bad your not a demon.. You would've been dead by this point anyway.", monkey snapped and he seemed still agitated. Atleast the lightning had gone.. But his eyes still looked stormy.
As we got on the cloud he sat in silence.
"I should've gone in alone.. There disgusting hands on you.. I can't it makes me angry.."
I smiled at him.
"Don't worry monkey..'Your the only person I want.. Always have always will.. I love you."
He stared at me and let the tears escape.
"No one must know about how we got the scroll ok?. I love you to much. To bare not killing him..", He snapped and I smiled.
"My silly monkey.."
With that I kissed him. I let his hands touch me on my chest and I pulled of and squeeked. "Ah-That's not a noise I normally make..", I said and monkey chuckled.
"Get used to it monk."
His words carried such lust I'm surprised I don't just tackle him down and do stuff from that book to him.
I instead moved closer raised my eye brows and said,"You better my prince."
I even licked my lips aswell.
I saw how his eyes rolled to the back of his head.
"Oh god.. Trip what your doing to me."
I looked at him smirking.
I ran my hand along his thigh teasing him.
"Can I?"
He nodded and I smirked. We then started making out again and he placed my hips on his lap..

We arrived back. Me Still a virgin. But I had done a few things.. I walked into the tavern and saw them all stare at us.
"Ok what the actual- why are you waring a white wedding dress? Don't tell me you guys got married.", Pigsy said.
"N—"
"Yeah. Ofcourse we did."
I had the urge to elbow him but instead I chuckled as my face was turning red.
"We got the scroll of love."
"Yeah that we used to marry. Right little monk?"
I just rolled my eyes at him.
I wouldn't say no just incase he did want to.
"Well I did make a bet.. All of you five crowns.",Kaedo smirked and monkey decided not to tell them it was a joke until they had paid him the money.

"Ofcourse it was a joke.", we said laughing.
Jack smirked and crossed his arms.
"To bad.. Monkey seems to like you in a wedding dress."

??? PoV
I watched as my son exited the tavern.
"The monkey king is he's head over heels for the monk.", He said and I smirked.
"Son.. Make sure to carry on giving her nightmares.. One night they'll won't be able to resits there hands on each other. Phase one will then be complete."
He smirked.
"Ofcourse mother."
His eyes flickered red and I smirked.
"They won't know what's hit them."