5

This whole thing is in your POV
———————————————————————-
I sat at work at my desk daydreaming. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at the time. It was pretty late. 11:30 to be exact. Finally I can go home I thought. I stood up and gathered all my things and walked out the door towards home.
~time skip to at home~
I opened the door and saw Dabi on the couch. I looked over to the kitchen and saw a few alcohol bottles. "Dabi are you drunk?" I immediately asked. He looked at me all wide eyed. "Whaa? Noooo" he said he stood up and walked over to me. I looked up and raised my eyebrow at him. "Ok maybe a little bit" he scratched the back of his neck. "I hate you sometimes" I said under my breath. "Why would you hate me~" he pinned me to the wall. I blushed a little bit and pushed him away. "I'm not doing this with you while your drunk" I said. I walked past him and towards the bedroom so I could change out of my work clothes. "Wait baby~ come back~" Dabi said following me. I didn't really care if he watched me change cause I knew there was no way I could stop him. He sat on the bed behind me and watched as I took my uniform shirt and reached for an oversized t-shirt. Before I could grab it, Dabi grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. "Dabi, what did I say. I'm not doing this while your dr-" I was cut off by him kissing me. We kiss for a little while. He broke the kiss and we made eye contact. "Let's go to bed baby" he said. "Ok but I need to put my shirt on" I said. I tried to get off of him but he didn't let me. "You don't need a shirt baby" he said. He tossed me onto the pillow and crawled up next to me. We cuddled and fell asleep.