26

Someone requested more maid stuff, so imma give you more maid stuff 😌
Relationship status: boyfriend
————————————————————————
It was a pretty boring day at the hideout. You where sitting on Dabi's bed while he sat next to you. You where scrolling on tiktok when a video and a man in a maids dress showed up on your for you page. "Hey Dabi, can I ask you something?" You said, getting his attention. "Sure what's up?" He replied. "Can you wear a maids dress?" You asked. He paused for a second. "Hell no" he said. "Aww whyyy? Please?" You gave him puppy dog eyes. "How about to wear one" he said. "Because I asked you to" you replied slyly. "Yea, no" he said. "Aww come on! It would be so cute! I could get you thigh high socks and a little head piece-" "nope, definitely not" he cut you off. You heard a little knock on the door and Toga walked in. "What are you guys arguing about?" She asked. "Dabi won't wear a maid dress" you pouted. "She won't wear one either" Dabi said pointing at you. You rolled your eyes. "How about both of you wear one then" she said. "But-" "do it!" She shouted. You and Dabi sighed as Toga left the room and shut the door behind her.
~2 weeks later~
"Dabi! Y/n! Your dresses are here!" Toga shouted from the living room. You and Dabi walked into the living and Toga handed you your packages. You Dabi walked back to his room and opened the packages. The dress came with a head piece and some thigh high socks.

 The dress came with a head piece and some thigh high socks

(Like that). You grabbed everything and went to the bathroom to put it on. When you came back into Dabi's room, he had his on already. "This is so stupid" Dabi mumbled. "No kidding" you agreed. "This is your fault you know" he said. "What!? It's your fault!" You yelled back. "How is it my fault?" Dabi asked. "If you would have just agreed to put on a maid dress in the first place then I wouldn't be stuck in one to" you said. "If you wouldn't have tried to make me wear a maid dress then we BOTH wouldn't be stuck here right now" he crossed his arms. "Shut up" you pouted. You went to grab your phone but dropped it on the floor. You bent down to grab. Dabi smacked your ass really hard and said, "Nice ass." You blushed and looked at him. "Ow" you said. You wrapped your hand around his neck and pinned him to the wall. When you let go, he grabbed your arms and threw you on his bed. He got on top of you and pinned you down. "What the hell" you mumbled under your breath. He moved down and started kissing and biting your neck. You made some small noises. "Don't test me" he grinned. He let you up and sat on the end of the bed. You sat up and stared at nothing for a second. "We should make some cute couples tiktoks" you said. "Why?" Dabi asked. "Why not" you replied. You grabbed your phone and stood up. "Fair" he said and also stood up.