8

It was a cold winter day and you where sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey y/n" Dabi said walking out of your shared bedroom. "Good morning baby" you replied back. He walked into the kitchen and got some coffee. He walked over and sat next to you on the couch. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Just watching tv" you replied. You hugged your legs because of you where cold. "You look cold princess" He said looking you up and down as you continued to hug your legs. "Yea I am. Where are all the blankets?" You asked. He got up and walked into the bedroom. He walked out with some blankets and threw them on you. "Thank you baby~" you said huddling under the blankets. He walked back over to you and sat down. He pulled you closer to him and you nuzzled into him. You and Dabi cuddled and watched tv for a few hours, until your stomach rumbled. "Baby I'm hungry" you say looking up at him. "What do you want? I'll go get it" he said. He got up and got his car keys and a jacket. "(Your favorite fast food place)!" You shouted excitedly. "Alright, be back in a bit" Dabi said as he walked out the door. You continued to watch tv and played some games on your phone.
~Time skip~
It's been about 20 minutes since Dabi left. You heard noises from outside. The front door opened and Dabi came inside with your food in his hands. "I'm home y/n" he said. He put the food on the table and walked over to you. He gave you a kiss, picked you up, and carried you to the table to eat. He sat down and placed you on his lap and you started eating.
                      ~another time skip~
After you and Dabi finished eating, you went back to the couch and continued to watch tv and cuddle. Dabi started a fire in the fireplace with his quark, so it was a pretty blue flame. You and Dabi watched tv and cuddled until midnight and ended up falling asleep in each others arms. (Don't ask about the fire. You put it out before you guys fell asleep 🤣)