20

Relationship status= best friends
Idea by morganisd3ad
"Oh Dabi~" you called out. He walked into the kitchen where you and Toga sat. "Remember that bet we made?" You asked. "Yea, what about it?" He replied. "Well you have to do whatever I want you to for a whole day. Since I won it" you reply with a slight grin. He sighed. "Well what do you want me to do?" He asked. "Wait here" you said. You got off the chair and ran to your room. Dabi crosses his arms. You ran into your closet, got what you needed, and ran back into the kitchen where Dabi stood. "Here. Put this on" you said handing him what you grabbed. He held it up. "This is a maids dress" he said. "Yea" you smiled innocently. He rolled his eyes and walked into his room with the dress to change. He walked out and stood there. "Aww you look so cute!" You said jokingly. "Shut your face" he said, crossing his arms again. "What do you want me to do?" He asked. "Umm, clean my room for me please" you said back. He looked annoyed as he dragged himself into your room. He started picking up clothes and putting them away. He bent down and picked up one of your bras. You rushed into your room blushing. You snatched the bra out of his hands and crossed your arms. "What do you think your doing?" You said. "What you said to do. Cleaning your room" he said back. You rolled your eyes and shut the bedroom door. You jumped onto your bed and played on your phone.
                        ~10 minutes later~
"I'm done cleaning your room" you heard Dabi say. You looked up from your phone. You looked around your room. "Damn" you said. He really did. "What do you want me to do now?" He asked. "Umm, you can rest if you want" you said. You went back on your phone. Dabi crawled onto your bed and laid next to you. He wrapped his arm around you. "D-Dabi, what are you doing?" You blushed. "Just doing what you said, resting" he said. He pulled you in close. You blushed harder and put your phone down. You rolled over towards him and cuddled into his chest. You both fell asleep.