18

It was a dark night. You and your boyfriend Dabi where watching movies on the couch. The lights where turned off and you where cuddled up next to Dabi under a blanket. "Baby?" You heard Dabi say. You look up at him. "What's up hun?" You asked. "We should watch a horror movie. It is almost Halloween" he said. You got a little nervous because you don't like horror movies. "Umm y-yea sure" you say forcefully. He grabbed the remote and turned on a scary movie. You where already getting nervous. You started hugging his arm tightly. After a while of watching the movie you where getting tired. "You look tired babygirl" Dabi said. You jumped a little. "Yea, a little" you reply. He stood up and held his arms out. "Come here" he says. You reach out your arms and he lifts you up. You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. He holds you up by your thighs and walks into the bedroom. He gently lays you down on the bed and plops down next to you. "Dabi..?" You say. "Yea?" He replied. "..I'm scared" you said. "Did that movie scare you that badly?" He chuckled a little. "Hmph" you whined. "Come here baby" he pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arm around you. You nuzzle you're face into his chest and fall asleep in his right grip.