30

Another UA villain school.
Relationship status: enemy
————————————————————————
You where walking down the hallway towards your class with your best friend Toga. "Bye Toga see you after class!" You called out to her. "See ya y/n!" She called back. She walked away as you stood in front of the door to your classroom. You opened it and walked inside. Well, not really. You tripped over something and fell onto the floor. You looked to see what you tripped over and saw a laughing Dabi. "What the hell!?" You shouted at him. He continued to chuckle as you stood up off the floor. "What is wrong with you?" You sighed. "A lot" he replied. "No kidding" you mumbled and walked to your desk. Lucky for you, Dabi sat in front of you so could get him back. You sat down at your desk and waited for Dabi to do the same. You put your foot underneath his chair as he walked over. He was about to sit down. You pulled the chair away and Dabi fell onto the floor. He glared at you evilly. You smiled back very innocently. He stood up and pulled his chair back and sat down. You giggled a little more and waited for class to start.
~at the end of class~
"Ok before you all go, you have a project to do. You will be working with a partner of random" the teacher said. He held up a cup of sticks with our names on them. "I'll pick your names by random and you cannot switch partners" he continued.
      ~after he finished picking your partners~
"And finally, y/n and Dabi. Have a good day and get out of my classroom" the teacher said. You and Dabi both sat in shock. You stood up and ran out of the classroom. "TOGA please help me!" You shouted at her. "Why what's wrong!?" She asked. "I have to do a project with Dabi!" You said. She busted out laughing. "Stop laughing at my pain!" You pouted. "Sorry" she giggled. You continued to pout all the way to your locker. You grabbed your stuff and put it inside your backpack. You flung the backpack over your shoulder and turned around. Dabi was standing right in front of you. "Uhh hi" you said. "When are we working on that dumb ass project?" He asked. "You can come with me to my house if you want" you said. "Fine" he mumbled. You, Dabi, and Toga all walked out of school together. "Well I gotta go this way, bye!" Toga said. She turned left while you and Dabi turned right. "Bye!" You shouted back at her. "How far is your house" Dabi asked. "Not that far, relax" you said back. He scoffed and you continued your walk.
              ~when you got to your house~
"Mom I'm home!" You shouted as you both walked in the door. "Welcome home!" She shouted back. "Let's go" you said to Dabi. You walked into your bedroom and he followed behind you. You shut the door and sat on your bed. "What are we gonna do for the project?" You asked him. "I don't know and I also don't really care" he said. He sat down on the floor. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started playing on it. "Come on Dabi we have to do this" you said. "And?" He continued to stare at his phone."Ugh" you rolled your eyes at him. You got off your bed and crawled over to him. You took his phone and put it on the bed. "Come on, please?" You nudged his leg. He groaned loudly. "Fine!" He said. He sat up and you both sat at your desks and worked on your project.
~an hour later~
You heard Dabi's phone ringing from on the bed. He got up and answered it. "Ok" you heard him say. "Ok you crusty bitch!" He shouted at the phone. "Oh my fuck" he mumbled as he hung up the call. "I gotta go, crusty bitch is being a bitch" he said to you. "Oh ok" you said. "See you at school tomorrow" he said before leaving your room. "Yea see ya" you said to him. He walked out of your room and out the front door. 'Maybe he's not that bad after all' you thought to yourself.
After that day, you and Dabi started becoming friends. You stopped picking on each other and actually started hanging out after school sometimes.
————————————————————————
Sorry the ending sucks I lost motivation lol