🍋22🍋

Sorry this ones kinda short, it's based off a tiktok I saw lol.
Relationship status: boyfriend
————————————————————————
It was a long night. You and Dabi where watching a movie on the couch. You sat next to each other in the dark. The only light in the house was the tv. You cuddled up next to Dabi under a blanket. Dabi's hand caressed your thigh slowly. He grabbed your hips and pulled you onto his lap. You move a little trying to adjust yourself. You feel something poke you. You blush and turn your head towards him. He chuckles softly and leaned towards your ear. "Stop moving that thick little ass of yours, or there will be consequences" he whispered. He grabbed your face and kissed you deeply. His hands move from your face to your hair. He flips you over so he's now on top of you. He straddles you and hold your wrists above your head as he kissed down your neck and body. He slowly takes of your shirt and unclips your bra. He takes off his shirt as well. He moved a little and slides your pants off. He stands up and takes off his own. He gets back on top of you and you start making out again. He looks you in the eye. "Are you ready baby~?" He asked. All you can do is moan as he slams into you.