Ishani 'Crazy' Sharmas 🤪

'Sonalllll you got the cake???'
Harish Sharma asked his wife whispering softly....

'Noooooo... Mummyji told she will place an order... She told I'm old fashioned...I will order the same chocolate cake... She wanted to order some silk some velvet' she whispered ...

'It's Red velvet Sonal.... it's this res coloured' Harish was trying to explain while Harish's father hushed him.

'Will you both talk softly... If Ishu hears us the entire plan will be a flop show' Harish Sharma's Father, Kishorinandan Sharma whispered softly...

'Why can't you people just chat using whatsapp rather whispering... Idiots!!!' Kishorinandan's wife Veena Sharma replied...

'Ma.... that's because smartphone is complicated...' Harish was quick to reply his techno mother...

'No you are complicated... Taught you engineering .. you worked as a govt employee ...an engineer and still don't know to use smartphone... shame on you' she hissed...

'Ma...I'm a mechanical engineer ...not a software engineer' Harish replied his mother...

'All your fault....told you study in 12th std but you always roamed around... ' she complained with a standard Indian mom's dialogue

'Oh God.....will you people Shutup...if Ishu listens then all our hardwork will go a waste!!!' Sonal yelled softly at her husband and mother in law....

Finally they saw the bedroom door pushed through and a girl come out of her bedroom...

And they were all ready to wish her...

Just then she said...

'Guys.... It's a power outage again' come out please...

I heard you guys already...'

Slowly all came out and she stood placing her hands on her waist...

'Dont you guys think even once, every year hiding behind that sofa and behind those curtains is a little more predictable...

Specially now that I am 24years old!!!

She said...

To which they all began...

H: I told you we must plan something else...

S: Oh please... Your different idea was to take her to barbeque party and make the waiters dance on 'Tera Happy birthday oooh'... Please... She deserves better.

K: Lol...you think she is a 5 year old child...

V: Look who's talking... someone who's bought balloons and party blower 😂😂😂

S: Oh comeon Ma, dad planned that ..you wanted to take Ishu out to a night pub...

V: What's wrong in night pub... We could party and dance...

H: Maa... You are turning 76 next year... please behave your age...

V: And you are behaving like a 90 year old grandpa...you wanted to make paper crown for her and play musical chairs on her birthday... it's my granddaughter's birthday not a boring new year party at Anmol Apartments 🤦

'Enoooooooough.... Where's my birthday cake???' she asked...

Again the mad family began...

S: Ma... You ordered it on whatsapp na

V: I ordered it, it will be delivered by 23rd April 9 pm ist.

H: Ma.... Today is 21st April.... which means Ishu's cake will come day after tomorrow... Maaaaaa 🤦

K: I told you old lady...let me place an order...

'Ahhhhhhh enough... '

Next minute an angry annoyed Ishani sat on the sofa folding her legs ..

In dark...

Without a cake...

With all the ballons and toys around her...

On her birthday...

😔

Just then she heard...

'Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dear Ishu...

Happy Birthday to you ❤️❤️❤️'

A smiling Ahana stood before them with a cake in her hands with a candle too...

'Happy 24th Ishani' ❤️❤️❤️ she smiled and hugged a jumping Ishani...

Her darling sister had made her favourite...

'Cooker cake' for her❤️❤️❤️

'I love you Di' Ishani said excited to cut the cake...

While the entire Sharma family stood there with heads down...

To which Ahana said...

'Oh comeon guys.... It's everyone's contribution here.'

'Yeahhhh....Daddu bought this house, Mom taught me to cook, Dad bought the cooker and Dadi will click our pics' comeon...
Group hug time .... Sharma's'

Saying Ishani pulled everyone together...

Soon they cut the cake and the power was back...

She was squealing in happiness...

Next thing she did was pick another cake from her room...

It was a fresh cream vanilla cake...

Her family looked at her in shock... surprised is an understatement!!!

Another cake!!!

That too she bought???

She smiled sheepishly 😁 and said...

'I knew you guys and your antique plans... So this one is for applying on my face ... now come on go ahead😜'

She said...

While her family gave her alien expressions...

Who buys a cake for getting it shoved into your own face..???

Voluntarily...

When her family was gawking at her in shock...

She said...

' Please peeps... Social media show off pics 😍'

she was so excited that she started to apply the cake onto her own face

While her family slapped their foreheads in unison 🤦

This is Ishani Crazy Sharma...

In short Ishu!!!

One amongst the crazy Sharma's...

But the craziest of all!!!

They are a total gone case family...

With every family member being a sample piece...

Biggest...... Ishani was a sample herself!

The only reason why Sharma family ran sane was due to Ahana.

With her soft spoken, kind, understanding and smart IQ levels, She looked like an adopted child in this Sharma madhouse...

***