Not an update (Author's Note: New idea...need suggestions)

Hi dearest readers,

You know we have almost completed 75-80% of 'Poles Apart...Hate or Love' journey.

The amount of love you showered on Dev-Ishaani's journey ...

Im overwhelmed by your love 💓

Keep reading ❤️ keep supporting ❤️

But this note is requesting suggestions on what should I continue with...

I have been planning to write 'Written in our Destiny' which is my next 'Destiny series spin off novel on Siya Raghav'

But you know your writer is s little crazy with booming ideas every now and then 🤭

I also have another story in my head. So I want you to tell me which one is better. I will take your comments and opinions in consideration and start writing my next!

So you decide.

My next my dearest readers❤️

As usual it's Pearbhi again 💓🤭

You know me...I'm smitten by them...my every book's lead characters are Pearbhi always ❤️❤️❤️

But this time I'm also finally giving into my urge of naming the characters that brought Pearbhi together...

Yes... Bela and Mahir 💓❤️

So here's the introduction that I wrote abruptly...

Tell me you like this better or 'Written in our Destiny' better...

Ofcourse I'll write both if not now later...

But currently..

Voice out what you need!!!

Here you go

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Introduction

Atul Sharma and Ambika Sharma were a small happy family living in Udupi. They have been living in Udupi now for 15 long years although they originally hail from Chandigarh.

Atul is a government servant working as an officer in a bank in Udupi. Ambika is a professor in a reputed college in Udupi for the last 10 years.

In a blissful marriage of 27 years...They both are blessed with two beautiful daughters Brinda and Bela.

Brinda is an aspiring fashion designer. She is a multi talented girl since childhood. Best in everything. May it be cooking, painting, music, dancing. She was a introvert. But someone who was always praised and appreciated since childhood. She hardly gelled with people other than her gang. Udupi being cozy town was a close nit place with lots of neighbours, relatives and friends whom Brinda hated to be visited. She preferred to stay in her room which was on the 1st floor of their independent home.

Brinda studied hard to finally get seat in one of the best fashion colleges in Karnataka and passed in flying colors. She recently got a job offer from one of biggest fashion houses in India to join in which was in Bangalore. She always wanted to get rid of Udupi. She felt the city was too small for her dreams but her father being the over protective one didn't want his daughter to stay in Bangalore alone.

Brinda was turning 25 this October. So Sharma's were already looking for a proposal for Brinda.

And being the spotless beauty she was there was a tsunami of proposals pouring in for Brinda.