Your shield forever & ever ...I promise!💓🌧️☔

Dev's POV:

While I had the best confession everrrr from Future Mrs Kapoor 😁😉🤭 she probably realized on what she blurted 😂

And next thing she did was jump out of the car 🤣🤣🤣

I started following her and noted she was walking towards the small dhabha.

The Dhabha didn't look a very decent place as I noted a lot of men smoking and probably a bunch of them drinking something. Some men in a group were looking into some lame music video which was way too loud on a tv. Overall it looked like a creepy shady place.

I happened to see some men who looked like a travel gang...they were dressed up in leather jackets and silver jewellery... They were looking at Ishaani all the time ever since she stepped into the Dhabha.

I shot them a glare but they were talking something among themselves and laughing. I saw one of them came near Ishaani while she was trying to look at the menu and purposely brushed his hand against her hand.

I shot him a killer glare.😡

He looked a little worried and went aside. 😏

While Ishaani looked like in her own world looking at the menu board trying to decide on what to eat. She probably ignored him thinking it's by mistake or maybe never noted him.

I saw him go back to his friends and tell something. Soon I heard them laugh out loudly.

I was getting a really negative vibe from this place. 🤨 Kind of annoyed too!!! 😡

'Ishaani...I think we must leave..' I said to her in a serious tone.

'You want to leave without eating? Just few minutes back you were like you are hungry and shit and I don't want you to be hungry and blabber shit!!! Neither munch that annoying wafers! There are parathas available just order some of them with chilli pickle... Let me freshen up till then' she said and started walking towards washroom while I saw one of the man follow her!!!

I was alerted!!!

'Ishaani wait! You are not going alone...I'm coming with you!!!' I told her...

'Mr Kapoor are you mad? Im going to washroom!!! Ladies washroom! I'll be back!' she said at once...

'I know Ishaani... Im not telling that I'll enter the washroom and see your activity there!!! Im just saying I'll come with you...stay outside...this doesn't look like a safe place!' I told her looking around...

'Huhhh...and you think that I'm 'saaaafe' with you? I don't need bodyguards Ok? I can take care of myself!!! I've stayed all by myself these many years... travelled the world at times alone... Paris... Milan... Spain... London... Morocco!!! All alone!!! No one safeguarded me!!! So please..
Just because I didn't want to disrespect your grandfather I agreed to travel with you!!! Beyond that don't you try turning my guard... guardian or anything else!!!
CLEAR??? Now shut the fuck up and sit here ... don't follow me like a lost puppy! Your presence annoys me!!!'

She pushed me on the table while a old man came to take orders from me...

She literally spit venom on my face and walked backwards of the Dhabha towards washroom!

I nodded my head at her anger and irritation while the old man asked me for the order.

I started placing the orders.

Ishaani's POV:

What the heck does he think of himself!!!

Who is he???