Breeze after the storm🍃

Dev's POV:

(A decent 100 members crowd clapping while Dev was singing in the Royal palace open baithak (sit out area) near the royal gardens where the Tilak ceremony/Roka ceremony was organised)

Tere bina seene vich
Saah ruk gaye ne
Tu jo gaya te mere
Raah ruk gaye ne

Paake jo tenu
Mere dil ne gavaya ae
Dard judaai wala

Naina vich chhaya ae
Rabb kare tenu koi
Gham tadpaave na
Barishan da mausam teri

Akh val jaave na
Sadeyan naseeban vich
Likkhiyan judaiyan ve
Kadon door honiyan ne

Ae tanhaiyan...
Teri khair mangdi
Main manga na kujh hor
Ik teri khair mangdi
Na toote dil ki dor
Ik teri khair mangdi
Ab koi chale na zor
Ik teri khair mangdi... main!
Ho ik teri khair mangdi
Main manga na kujh hor
Ik teri khair mangdi
Na toote dil ki dor
Ik teri khair mangdi
Ab koi chale na zor
Ik teri khair mangdi... main

🎶🎵

Everyone started clapping while I opened my eyes...

I saw Heli standing infront of me... She was all decked up as a little bride...

I was so emotional...my little sexy legs was soon going to be someone else's...

I somehow controlled my tears...it's a strange combination of happiness and smiles when we see our only sister marrying the love of her life at the same time going away...

Heli would get married within next 30 days...just 1 month...and leave to Canada...

This time not to complete her studies...this time forever...❤️😢

I will miss pulling her piggytails❤️

She came and hugged me tightly...

'Im glad you made it to the function Bhaisa' she said...

I looked at her surprised 😳

'You just called your DBC as Bhaisa??? So much respect??? What happened your Bhaisa isn't cute anymore is it??? Lost his charms???' I asked...

While she looked intensely into my eyes and said...

'Maybe'...

I knew what that look she gave me was....

I looked elsewhere... She smiled and said...

'You must settle down Bhaisa... come on... You are turning a Tausa (uncle) in a few months... Even I'm getting married... You are the only one singlehood flag barrier in our family now...it's high time you settle down... Even Naanasa (Grandfather) was saying the same yesterday night' she said looking at me...

'Heli... You know I don't like to discuss on this topic na...And more over Naanasa is just...you know na... '

'And what about Soudamini Daadi? Naanasa atleast has our family here...but Soudamini Daadi stays alone in that Kapoor Villa... Ahaana Bhabhi and Dhruv Bhaisa stay in London...Fine they have come here to stay for a few months but you very well know Bhabhi won't stay under the same roof with you...she.....she'

'Hates me...I know' I smiled...

'Bhaisa... '

'Heli.... please... Today is your Roka ceremony...oh ..I mean Tilak ceremony'