The moment ❤️

Ishaani's POV:

While I felt he moved my wet hair towards other side of my shoulder and softly kissed💋 my bare shoulder.

I was shocked 😰

I shuddered at his attempt...

Took a few steps ahead to keep away from him...

But looks like Mr Devil didn't care much and took one long step and was again back to how close we were...

Infact before I could understand he started trailing kisses on my ears, neck and shoulders...

I was shivering...

'Devvvvv... please....' I pleaded him softly
..

But looks like my voice didn't help much and only added petrol to the much ignited fire..

He was digging deeper into my neck and slowly kissing my shoulders...

My legs were loosing their strength...

While I thought I would fall down I felt him snaking his hand around my waist and pressing me towards his chest...

My back was now completely resting on his front without any strength...

While he kept showering non stop kisses on my neckline and reached nape of my neck and he rubbed his lips there... giving me uncontrollable jitters such that in one swift motion I turned around and hugged him tightly...

He slowly carresed my cheeks...

Removed wet hair from my face and lifted my chin up...

I thought my hug did the job... little did I know it was the worst move 🙈

He now started giving open mouthed kisses on my cheeks, my chin... slowly lifting my chin he started accessing my neck and started trailing on the other shoulder...

He now moved my wet hair bunch on the other side and started bending my shoulders to get better access to pour and drown me in his love and passion...

He was only calling my name... 'Ishaani'

That was only turning me on and on 🔥
I was a moaning mess!!!

Just then his husky sexy voice went to a sudden questionable one...

'Ishaani... hold on... what's this'

That's when it striked me...

Shit!!! Did he note my tattoo 😰

Damn Ishu! Why didnt you ever realise...

I started pushing him back saying...

'Uhmmm...No.no..D...Dev...i need to wear my clothes...please leave'

'But Ishaani... there is something...is that a birth mark or something cut or burnt...'

My eyes widened...

I swallowed my saliva and told him...

'It... It's n... nothing... Let it be'

I told and tried to walk towards the cloth closet...

While he pulled me back in one Swift motion and I crashed into his arms...

He looked very serious...

'If it's nothing then why are you stammering? My wife stammers either when I romance her or either when she is hiding something!

Fine I will behave myself... But let me see what is it... Its fine... I am your husband and believe me I won't misbehave...
I won't even kiss you...