When Sunshine danced with Thunderstorm🌀☀️🔥💥

Dev's POV:

Last 24 hours there is so much that has happened literally!!!

It was a roller coaster ride!

Yesterday there was a party to announce it all to the world about Dhruv-Ahaana's engagement that I had organised.

It was organised at Mysore's best pub. Although I wanted it to be organized in Bangalore, Daadi insisted it to be done in Mysore itself. Looks like Ahana's family mostly were settled in Mysore.

Also looks like Daadi too has a lot of friends in Mysore. I was told this is the city that gave shelter to my Daadi and Daadu who eloped from Chandigarh all the way down south. Also I have seen the relationship Daadi shares with Veena Daadi. They are more like sisters❤️❤️❤️

I organized the best party. Although media hounding continued here too!

I and media have never been in good terms ever!!!

I was always their favorite when it came to my relationships, personal life or my flings.

Yes I had a lot of flings!!!

My image is of a complete Casanova!!!

But I never hound women! We just click!!! And I don't remember ever when I have approached a woman for company or fun or flings!

I never needed to!!!

I always was showered with ample amount of it!!!

Without making any efforts!!!

But

Last night I felt something else happened.

I noticed this woman at our party...

With a blue strapless dress... Her hair left open was falling on her pink cheeks... Her skin shined in the dim lights of the pub!

Next second I noticed it was that same stupid girl whom I hired today!

Ahaana's sister...

Ishaani...

Nice name

She looked like a sweet librarian turned into a sexy siren overnight!!!🔥🔥🔥💥

I couldn't take my eyes off her!

She looked hot! And I couldn't deny the fact.

Although I knew how sharp her tongue was....I chose to try to walk on them!!!

I walked to her and said her a hi...

She turned around and looked at me...

Her shiny black eyes which when in dim lights looked brownish shiny...

Angel Eyes

I walked past her as I noted the woman next to her went for a drink refill!!!

I asked her if the seat was taken...

She was numb!!!

Her eyes met my eyes... Those eyes had the depth to drown the toughest swimmers within!!!

It was Atlantic Ocean itself!!!🌊

I saw her part her lips to reply me back...

But from nowhere I found some guy who pulled her into a sudden hug...

He looked like a young boy her age...he looked over-excited meeting her!!!

I stood there expecting her to say something but he started asking her stupid things like they were long lost buddies!