And our journey begins💖

Ishaani's POV:

(Sitting on driver's seat while almost driving for 5 hours and it was afternoon while they were on the Sirohi highway to Ahmedabad)

(Om...Nom...Nom...Nom🍪....)

Urghhhhh!!!!

(Louder Om...Nom...Nom..Nom...🍪)

Urghhhhhh!!!!

This mannnnn😡😡😡😡

Ishaani: 'Mr Dev Kapoor.... what the heck are you doing?'

DK: Bhottododu...buare...bot...bolking...bobi...biam... (Omnomnomnom) bhungri....

Ishaani: Whatttttt???

DK: Bhungriiii....(Omnomnomnom)

Ishaani: Gooood!!! Either first eat that crap or talk!!!

DK: Bok!!!

Urghhhh...this fellow... He has turned into a headache !

Just when I thought last night was annoying!!! Irritating and I just wanted to go back to Bangalore to honestly throw the resignation papers on his face I'm stuck with this stupid man!!!

Not just for a few minutes!!!

For literally 37 bloody hours!!!

How annoying can this be.... Oh god!!!

The minute I climbed the car and took the driver's seat I told him clearly...

I hate people talking while I drive!😏

Well not actually but that's only how I could make him shut his mouth!!!

Well he didn't talk to me since then but he's Started something more annoying...

Eating these stupid wafers😵😵😵😵

And he's been crunching them since last 20 minutes causing me a headache!!!

Why ???? Why does he have to announce to the world that he is munching them!!!

I mean the amount of noise he is making right now
..

I swear not even a old coke tin would make it even when I jump on it!!!

'Moo Chada Pipa 😏'
(distorted tin)

'Yesssss my angel I'm done..
So...tell me my princess what do you want to talk to me about'

'I don't want to talk to you anything!!!All I need you to do is dont announce the world that you are eating those stupid wafers!!! My ears may fall off!!'

I looked at him only to see he kept his hand on his chin and started looking at me saying...

'Babyyyyy... You decide...you want me to eat the wafers or you'll stop the car for lunch and join me!!! Oh ya....most important talk to me😁...I can't sit quietly throughout this long beautiful romantic journey.. specially when I have my beautiful angel next to me!!!'

I just stopped the car at once with a jerk!!! It was near a small dhabha!!!

'Look Mr Dev Kapoor....

Three things get them straight!!!

First!!! I'm stuck with you doesn't mean we are talking!!!

Second!!!. You very well know this is our last trip!!! I am going to Bangalore and throw resignation papers on your face!!! Officially quit Gaya's!!!

Third!!! Most important!!! Don't you dare think I will forget what you did Last night!!! Just because I wasn't in the state of mind to reply you doesn't mean I have accepted your advances!!!