It hurts💔coz it's HIM 😢

Ishaani's POV:

He was personally inviting staff for the party tonight... He was on cloud 9...

I could see that on his face...

A huge tower cake was been brought to the office to celebrate success as Dev was extremely happy that we were getting orders from every nook and corner of the world...from big celebs, socialites to bollywood superstars we were getting orders already...it was only 48 hours and Gaya's was on everyone's tongue now.

We had hit it big the minute we heard a Spanish singer out of the blue planning a rock concert round the world wanted Gaya's show stopper dress for her India tour!!! It was overwhelming....We were global now!

We had the jackpot🎉🥂

Dev looked very happy and was feeding cake to his team. Everyone was given a instant 20% bonus for this big catch.

Only smiling faces everywhere...

While I saw Dev go back to his cabin..

I called him...

'Dev...'

'Mr Kapoor...Miss Sharma.... please look around...'

I turned around to see a bunch of employees moving on the floor...

I put my head down and softly said...
'Sorry'

And smiled.

'Actually I got something for you... while designing the Gaya's latest collection I made some extra effort to get this for you... Please take it...' I said...

And handed over a small packet to him.

'Comeon in' he said calling me into his cabin...

'Can I look into this later...you know about the Spanish singer's concert right... have you got the dress altered to her size' he was interested in his work while I just eyed the packet.

'What is it?' he asked...

Then looks like he understood that I wanted him to open the packet...

He picked it up and tore the gift wrap.

'Sweater????'

It was a full sleeved sweater I designed for him

'Hmmm... Yup... Bangalore is getting colder... So...hmmm...you keep traveling late night and so.... I mean...'

He starred laughing...

'Look at the thickness of that thing Ishaani...I'll look like a oldie wearing that thing and come on we are not living in Himalayas...it's Bangalore for God's sake and I'm used to it...keep this to you please....'

Just then his eyes widened...😳

While he saw my signature stitched on it...

It was written... Ishani...but...with a D in the beginning...