nine

sooo my sister woke me up to make her food and being the good brother i am i decided to... but lucky for you guys i decided to update while i wait. thank my sister 😔🖐

"it's so rude that you intruded our date!" oikawa whined, pushing his friend away from m/n

the second year rolled his eyes, "if i were to take one of you on a date my first choice would obviously be iwaizumi." he mumbled, shoving his hand in his pocket to grab his wallet and payed for their meal.

iwaizumi smirked at his captain, who pouted at the ginger male, "m/n-chan~! how could you be so mean!"

"i'm not mean, i'm just being truthful."

oikawa's mood visibly brightened at the sight of an arcade, shoulders dropping once we passed it. m/n inwardly sighed and rugged on oikawas arm, turning them around so they can go to the arcade.

"let's go, weirdo."

"yay! see, iwa-chan? m/n-chan does like me~" he bragged, jumping up and down as m/n ignored the childish third year.

"i'm sure he does."

when m/n when to let go of oikawas arm the older whined, instead taking m/n's  hand in his own. m/n looked down at his hand and grimaced, tugging it out, "let's not do that, oikawa."

the third year was obviously going to retort, but his attention was diverted to the claw machine in the corner of the room. he didn't even spare a glance to his two companions before he took off in its direction with a large, excited smile.

m/n would never admit this aloud but oikawa looked good with this kind of smile, one that wasn't creepy and suggestive towards him.

"you're staring."

m/n looked at iwaizumi, who in return smirked at him, "d-don't be ridiculous! i am not!"

even if he denied it iwaizumi still saw m/n's gaze travel back to oikawa—who was desperately trying to win something from the claw machine. "riiiight."

m/n huffed and made his way to the claw machine, roughly shoving oikawa away from it and taking over. he easily won the white bear he saw the third year trying to get, grabbing it from the opening and pushing it into the brunettes chest with an annoyed sigh.

"m/n-chan~!!!" he wailed, clinging himself to the second year, "i knew you liked me!!"

"g-get off!" he exclaimed, squirming in his tight grip. m/n looked to iwaizumi for help, who in turn looked away with a smirk, pretending to be interested in a random arcade game.

"look at oikawa clinging to our m/n!"

m/n'a ears perked at the familiar voice, trying his best to look around the arcade in oikawas hold.

"shut up, nishinoya! they'll hear us!"

m/n scoffed when he saw a group of familiar people huddled together behind a row of arcade games, dressed in pathetic disguises. "excuse me, i'll be back."

oikawa let him go (only because iwaizumi had to forcibly pull him off) and watched as he disappeared behind the machines.

m/n stood in front of his teammates with his hands on his hips, looking very annoyed. at least he wasn't the only one, as both tsukishima and kageyama looked like they didn't want to be there either.

"what are you guys doing here?" he asked, giving a pointed look at his brother—the only one who even knew of his outing with the two aobajohsai players.

"w-we wanted to go to the arcade! it's just coincidence that you're hear as well!" his brother exclaimed, shoving tanaka, who nodded in agreement.

"no way! you guys are following me aren't you?"

everybody looked away from m/n's heated glare, making him sigh, "whatever, let's go home then."

he quickly dismissed himself and returned to the two aobajohsai players, "hey guys, sorry to cut this day short, but i have to go home."

"aw..but m/n-chan!!"

iwaizumi slapped his hand over his captains mouth and nodded in understanding, "that's okay, thank you for treating us to food."

oikawa was mumbling something from behind his friends hand, but iwaizumi didn't remove his hand—it was probably best for the two of them anyways.

"of course," he said softly, before rolling his eyes and turning around, "let's go, now!"

iwaizumi and oikawa were shocked to see the volleyball team of karasuno file out from behind the machines and follow m/n. kageyama glared at oikawa as he left.

"do you think m/n-chan likes me?"

iwaizumi rolled his eyes at oikawa, "shut up, dumbass."

NOTE .

sorry this was short...but here's your oikawa (and iwaizumi, but mostly oikawa) chapter 👀

i don't think i mentioned where we are in the haikyuu storyline, but after this chapter it's going to be mentioned a bit!

i think i figured out who i want the love interest to be but then again i love all the names mentioned sooooo but in the meantime imma make some scenes with most of the other love interests—don't call m/b a hoe pls he's just confused 😔