twenty two

was super nervous to post this 😳 some of you might hate me for the relationship progression in the chapter and some of you might like this but either way i'm prepared for both >:D but when u get angry don't be really mean or i'll cry lol

m/n suzuki didn't know how they got in this situation—he wasn't complaining, he enjoyed every second.

m/n's hands slid underneath oikawas shirt, circling his arms around his waist and pulling him closer. m/n pulled away from their very heated kiss, oikawa leaning forward to chase his lips but settled to leave kisses on m/n's neck when he was denied.

m/n tried to steady his breath, and the male sitting on his lap definitely wasn't helping at all. m/n reached up, tangling his fingers in oikawas hair and pulling him off his neck, "s-slow down, you—"

oikawa cut him off but attaching their lips once again, m/n immediately melting into the kiss and leaning against the wall. "are you sure you never kissed anyone before?" oikawa breathed out as the pulled away from each other.

m/n shook his head, "you're the first..."

oikawa nodded and tried to pull off m/n's shirt, but the male blushed and slapped his hands away, "w-wait, just kissing for now..."

"heh, you're right, iwa-chan would wake up."

"i'm already awake."

m/n pushed oikawa off his lap and on the ground, the third year whining about how that was the second time he'd been pushed already.

"s-sorry iwaizumi! i didn't mean to kiss him i swear! i was going to ask you but i didn't want to wake you up and—"

iwaizumi chuckled, kicking the covers off his body, "it's fine, you don't have to ask me." he said, ruffling m/n's hair. "are you hungry? you should've woken me earlier."

m/n had been invited to stay the night at iwaizumi's with him and oikawa. it was a little embarrassing to share a bed with the two third years and he tried to sneak out in the middle of the night to sleep on the floor but oikawa didn't let him leave.

m/n was the first to wake up and just laid there silently, not wanting to wake anyone up. oikawa woke up second and left to brush his teeth and wash his face, m/n did the same after.

but right when he walked out the bathroom oikawa attacked him, placing kisses all over his face. it was embarrassing, but they eventually ended up back on the bed in a heated make out session. iwaizumi was pleasantly surprised to wake up to such a sight.

"m/n-chan~" oikawa smirked once iwaizumi was out of sight. m/n shook his head and grabbed the nearest pillow, throwing it at oikawas face then jumping over him and out the door. he quickly walked to where he saw iwaizumi and hid behind him, wrapping his arms around his torso.

"what are you—never mind, just keep doing it." iwaizumi said, bending down a bit so m/n can jump on his back so he can cook breakfast easier. "oikawa didn't like...force himself on you right?" he asked wearily, knowing oikawa continuously forgets m/n wasn't officially theirs.