seventeen

"are you just going to sit there in silence or are you actually going to tell us what happened?" tsukishima sighed out

"are you just going to sit there in silence or are you actually going to tell us what happened?" tsukishima sighed out. at first, it was amusing to see a flustered m/n but now tsukishima was becoming impatient waiting for m/n to tell them—tsukishima and yamaguchi—what had happened with iwaizumi.

it was obvious he wanted to talk about it, but he was just to shy too, "is it really okay to speak about it with you guys? isn't it weird?"

"it's fine, now hurry before i hit you with this book." tsukishima said, motioning for yamaguchi to reassure m/n as well.

yamaguchi was a little hesitant, it's not that he was against m/n and his feelings! it's just the fact thinking of m/n going on a date leaves a weird feeling in his chest. "u-um yeah...it's fine!"

m/n finally released his death grip on the yamaguchi's pillow and sighed, "we...went to the movies and stuff...then he walked me home and—and—well....he tried to kiss me but he didn't!," m/n groaned when he mentioned the almost kiss, "he said i wasn't ready but i totally was! i had my eyes closed and everything!"

the two males in front of him listened with shocked faces, m/n was obviously bothered by this 'almost kiss' and it was clear since he was practically yelling! m/n never seemed like the type of person to get all worked up over something like this.

"maybe he thought i looked ugly? oh my gosh maybe my lips looked like a dessert so he had to come up with an excuse!" m/n wailed, smashing his face in the pillow and letting out muffled rants.

this was a whole new side of m/n that tsukishima and yamaguchi has never seen. maybe it was because he had become close enough to them to show his true self.

"y-you're lips look soft...." yamaguchi accidentally said aloud, only realizing when tsukishima looked at him with a raised brow, "i-i mean they don't look like a dessert right now! they wouldn't have yesterday either! y-your lips look nice! not that i was staring at your lips b-but because i looked right now a-and they d-don't look b-bad—i need to use the restroom!"

tsukishima and m/n watched as yamaguchi tripped over his feet and stumbled out the door, slamming it shut and leaving them in silence. m/n tilted his head, "...is he okay?"

tsukishima continued to look at the door yamaguchi left from, trying to put all the pieces together so he can find out what was troubling his best friend. when it finally clicked he couldn't say he was shocked, but he was surprised yamaguchi didn't tell him.

m/n took tsukishima's silence the wrong way, slumping against the wall, a frown etched on his face, "he thinks it's weird right? me liking guys? i'm sorry...i got carried away, it's just i don't have anyone to talk to about this stuff and i didn't realize i was making him uncomfortable—"

"that's not it," tsukishima finally spoke, "he's just having a couple crush problems of his own at the moment."

"oh." m/n was glad yamaguchi didn't find him weird but he was worried about the first year. "will he be okay? is he planning on telling them? could that be why he's freaking out right now?"

tsukishima pursed his lips, "i'm sure he'll be fine...and i highly doubt he'll tell them." he said, "but who knows...maybe he will."

yamaguchi leaned his head away from his door, tsukishima wasn't stupid, he's the one who found out about m/n and his crushes so why would yamaguchi even doubt the fact tsukishima would find out about his too. taking a deep breath he opened his door and took his spot again next to the blond, trying his best to ignore his stares.

well, wasn't this an interesting revelation.

"are you going to tell him?" tsukishima asked, his friend.

m/n had left almost an hour ago, having to go to work. now it was just tsukishima, yamaguchi, and a tense feeling lingering in the room.

"how could i? you heard him...it sounds like he really likes them." yamaguchi said with a shrug, "he's happy right now, i don't want to confuse him more."

tsukishima hummed, "i've noticed quite a bit of people has taken interest in m/n, it's...interesting."

"....what about you?"

"what about me?" tsukishima didn't really understand what was being asked.

"do you...like him too?"

tsukishima thought about it, "no." he looked at the time, "i should be going now, starting tomorrow we are going to walk to school with m/n. i just thought i should let you know."

yamaguchi nodded, walking tsukishima to the front door, "bye, tsukki..."

tsukishima nodded in acknowledgment, pulling his headphones over his ears as he walked home alone.

NOTE .

short chapter 👁👄👁

i'm really liking this new ios update