1

I'm looking myself in the mirror as I make my final touches for the performance tonight while listening to some pop music in my headphones.
My father can't know I listen to this kind of music. To him, I can only listen classic music since I play the violin. When it comes to pop, I actually have been loving this singer Choi SeJun. His latest song is amazing.

I'm a violinist and today I'll be performing at the Grand Plaza Hotel.
I have been playing the violin since I was 6 years old because of my father. He said this would be the best choice for me.
He is a buisness man but his passion has always been the violin, so I guess I ended up being the one to follow his dream.

I go down the stairs wearing my new red lipstick, which I happily bought.
I never wear these things, but I've seen girls wear it and I wanted to give it a try. Right now I'm really happy about it.
I even had a smile on my face.

When my dad came out of his office, for us to go to the hotel together, I quickly take the smile off of my face. He is a rigid man we can say, so respect has to be shown.

"Are you ready?"- he asked in his usual arrogant tone of voice.

"Yes"- I answered.

He was about to move forward so I could follow him, but he stopped.

"What is that on your face?"- He asked and I got confused.

Then he put his hands on my lips and wiped the red lipstick off of them.

"Now, look at that... it's all over your face...go take that out, you look like a whore with that color on your lips"- he said and my eyes got watery.

"Yes father"- I said going up the stairs to the bathroom.

I put water on my face to take the lipstick out, that was all over my face, and once I look up in the mirror, I can't help myself from shedding a tear or two.
My make up is also ruined and I don't have time to fix it.

What would I think would happen?...

We got to the Hotel and I put up a smile once everyone sees me. There's no reason to be sad, right?...
I'm playing in a event of a company that my father partners up with.
I go to the stage and I set up everything to start the little show. My fingers are wounded from the intense rehearsing and shows all week. Let's hope they don't bleed on the strings.

************†***************

Yoongis POV
I was in my studio at the broke company I work in when I see an announcement.

Choi SeJun releases now his new music

Once I hear the music, I couldn't help it but to ironically smile.
He stole my song. He asked for it and didn't pay me for it.
It's the 5th time this happened.
I get myself up and I move myself to the Hotel he is staying in.

As I got there, I get even more angry.

"Unbelievable... living well while the one who made him famous barely makes it"- I say to myself.

This is a rich people's hotel. He is making money because of all my songs and yet, has never payed for any of them.
I enter the hotel and ask the receptionist what room he is. Off course, she doesn't give it to me so easily. I couldn't help it but to scream at her. Then, she called him and he told me to go up.

As I wait for the elevator to go to this room filled with trash, I hear music.
It comes from a room full of fancy people. I look at who's playing and there's a girl.
She surely puts a lot of emotion to what she's doing.

"Sorry sir, you can't be here"- The security said.

"I know...give my compliments to the musician"- I said and left to do what I came here to do.

I knocked on his room door and the moment he opened it, I entered without his permission.

"Nice way to say hello"- he sarcastically said.

"You think this is fun, huh?"- I angrily addressed the topic.

"Of course, look at where I am now"- he said

"So stealing from others to get here is a pleasure to you?"- I said.

"Not others..just you"- he corrected me and I grabbed him by the collar.

"Pay me what you own me"- I said.

"Why would I? Are you going to press charges against me? With what money are you going to pay the lawyer"- he said with a stupid smile on his face.

"It must be good to live in the ignorance of the struggles of the others"- I said.

"Again...not others...just you"

"Why? Why are you doing this to me??"- I asked annoyed and loud.

"Because there's no worth in a nobody like you. You think you're going to get where I am? Think again. You're Min Yoongi. You came from the bottom, in the bottom you stay"- he said finishing it up with a drunk smile on him.

I couldn't hold it anymore and so the fight started.

After I decided not to finish him up, as I know I won't win this fight if he goes to the police, I stormed out of the room

After I decided not to finish him up, as I know I won't win this fight if he goes to the police, I stormed out of the room. Rich people always win.

I go outside and stand in front of the hotel just catching some air. I just want to scream honestly. Is this the life humans are suppose to live? Chasing money and being robbed like this?

I was stuck on my thoughts just looking at whatever was in front of me, when a young woman stood by my side but distant enough.
I recognized her. She has a violin case on her hand and I realize she was the girl I saw playing.