11

"what are you doing here?..."- I asked him.

"I just-...can we talk outside?"- he asked me a little embarrassed by the fact everyone was looking at him.

I thought for a moment and maybe we should. I said my goodbyes to Paolo's wife and Paolo because I knew that talk outside was an invitation to get out of there because he was uncomfortable.

We got outside and there was only awkward silence.

"I-...I-..."- Yoongi stuttered-"I remembered we have a song to finish some songs...so should we go back to the studio?"- he said uncomfortable.

I could only frown...is this his way to say he is sorry?... because we both know he can finish those songs by himself...

"Great! Let's go!"- he awkwardly said reacting to my silence.

After working on those songs, I called Paolo to come pick me up to take me home. During the whole time we were working, he never once mentioned our disagreement...
I don't usually do this but I let my pride take over this and don't mention it too.
I just feel like in this situation I'm not the one who should say sorry.

"I'll be leaving now"- I said.

"Ok..."- he softly said and I picked my jacket to leave.

And so I left...not a word was spoken about the thick atmosphere in our air.

I was already on the parking lot and disappointed at Yoongi, when he stopped me.

"Wait!"- he ran to me and tried catching his breath.

I turned to him and looked at him, just waiting for him to talk.

"I'm sorry, ok?"- he said.

"About what?"-I asked.

"For being an asshole to you...I shouldn't have screamed at you because of that... it's just that you are so nice and naive that I just don't think it's fair for people to treat you like that..."- he said.

"Maybe you're right...maybe I should be more tough like you..."- I confessed.

"No! No...don't ever change...you are such an amazing person...just...promise me if someone else ever treats you like that, you'll call for me... I'll be tough for you..."- he said looking me in the eyes with the softest, most pure, look...

It made my breath stop for a minute. In my stomach, butterflies flew at his words and my heart stopped by his look.

"Thank you...thank you for saving me today too...I don't think I have told you that..."- I said.

"Anytime princess"- he said, but not with the usual smirk he uses with that word...he said it with a mesmerizing smile.

That was when Paolo honked and it made me look at the car.

"Guess it's time to go"- I claimed.

"Have a safe drive"- he said.

When I was about to enter the car, I remembered I should tell him something else.

"Yoongi..."

"Yes"

"Thanks for giving me a taste of freedom too...I can't explain to you how happy I was today even after everything that happened"- I confessed.

He didn't say anything, but he smiled at me. A genuine smile, I must say.
Them I enter the car and Paolo took me home.

************************

Another day arrived and it is Sunday today. Since my professor gave me the weekend off, I decided to head to the studio earlier, but not too early because I know Yoongi doesn't usually wake up early.

I entered the studio but there was no one there. It was 11 a.m. Did I arrive too soon?

Either way as I waited for him, I decided to compose some things. Time kept passing and it now 3p.m and Yoongi hasn't arrived still.
I start to get worried but I decided to wait a little more.

I sat on the couch and slept for a little bit, once I woke up it was 5p.m and still no Yoongi.
At this point I'm starting to get worried.
Is he not coming to the studio today?...either way I can't call him.

I went down stairs to the receptionist table and asked for his number and she gave it to me.
I called, I called and I called but nothing...
Did something happen?...

I go back to the studio and just decided to relax a little. Maybe he is busy and that's why he can't pick up the phone...
I kept trying to be positive but it's getting hard.
I turned my attention again to the studio set, to keep my mind off of him. My phone is on my hand in case he calls back.

After a while, I noticed it was 10p.m.
At this point, I'm going back and forth, worrying about him and the calls he hasn't answered.

Then someone entered. Yoongi.

"Oh... you're here..."- He said casually.

"Yes, I'm here! Where were you all day?"- I asked worried.

"I was doing things..."- he answered.

"I was worried"- I said and he looked at me with a different look. Like something in him moved at my words.

"I'm fine"- he finally said.

"I didn't know that"- I said a little annoyed.

"That's the tone of voice you should have used at that woman"- he dodged the subject.

"Forget about it....I wrote some songs and they are filed in the computer...check them out if you want...I don't know"- I said and was about to leave annoyed about this situation.

But he grabbed my wrist when I passed him, making me stop.
I looked at him and his eyes were watery.

"Are you okay?"- I asked and he let go of my hand.

"I'm fine, I'm fine...you must be tired you should go"- he tried smiling to me, but a tear escaped his eye.

He clearly is not fine. I put whatever I was holding down and I hugged him for comfort.

"You don't need to-"

"I want to...I feel like you need one"- I told embracing him.
My head was on his chest and my arms around it too, since I'm smaller than him. Then, after a moment, I felt him hugging me back and crying.

"I don't know what happened...but everything is going to be alright...I know it...because I know you...and you're not easy to put down... besides... you're not alone...I'm here for you"- I told him and he hugged me even harder.