24

Yoongis POV

I woke up and there was no one by my side

I woke up and there was no one by my side. She was gone...I put my head on hands as I was looking at the ground. A tear escaped my eye.
For so long, I couldn't love anyone because of Hoseok, then she comes into my life and I start to feel again...I guess the world really doesn't want me to be happy...
What was I expecting after yesterday?...that she would stay?....I was so stupid.
I feel so numb from pain.

I got out to get me some ramen since I don't feel like cooking these days.
When I was getting home, I see a familiar car and a familiar someone in front of my building.

"Oh, Mr. Yoongi"- Paolo came to me once he saw me.

"She already left, I don't know where she is"- I said ready to walk away.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I took her home"- he explained.

"Then why are you here?"- I got confused.

"Because we're friends... actually, I'm here to ask you not to give up on her..."- Paolo said.

"It's not really my choice... she's the one that's going to marry"- I said.

"Yeah, but...she will only do it because she loves you"

"If she loved me, she would be with me and not obeying her father like she always does"- I said ready to walk away once again annoyed by the conversation.

"If she doesn't marry him, you may lose everything you worked for...what would you think she would do?!...if she has to protect you, she will. So little man, tomorrow you better put your nicest shoes and go to that god damn party or I will take you out of the house by pushing you out of the window!"

"But-"

"No buts! Are you a man or a rat?!"- he angrily asked like I was in the army.

"What-"

"A man or a rat?!?"- he interrupted me again.

"A man!"- I answered a little scared.

"Good, I'll pick you up at seven"- he said with a smile now, putting his shades on and entering the car to leave.

"What a scary little man..."- I murmured.

************************

The other day came. It's seven p.m., but I'm not dressed. Instead, I'm just sitting on my bed and thinking what I should do.

Should I fight for her even if that means I'll lose my job, or should I stay still and try to be happy without her?

Should I fight for her even if that means I'll lose my job, or should I stay still and try to be happy without her?...maybe the second option is more easy...maybe this was destined to be a bad love...but could I do it?.... forget her?....

After so many years of desperation, should I really give up what makes me happy?...

My leg is bouncing and I'm bitting my lip. All I can think about is how I can't give her up.
Yes, it would be easier not to bother myself with it, but that is impossible...
I wasn't made to forget her, I was made to have her, because this is no bad love...this is a good love.
The kind of love where we live together and just be happy, knowing that I'll never let her go.
I can't spend my time trying to find ways to forget her.
She is even willing to marry someone just to protect me...

I quickly pick up a pen and note and start writing everything that comes to mind. Then, I put on a jacket and left my house.
On my way out, I was calling Paolo, but once I got out of the building he was right there.

"I told I would be here"- he said and I smiled.
I quickly got into the car and made our way to that engagement party I'm about to ruin.
On my way there Paolo told me everything about SeJuns plan to get Y/N to marry him. What a sick bastard.
That tiny ass is not getting away with this, because I will claim what is mine.