13

We got to the party at this fancy hotel. There were a lot of people there.

"I remember why I don't like these..."- he said.

"Why?"- I asked.

"Too many people"- he said with a funny expression that made me laugh.

"Oh... you're here..and you brought a beautiful woman with you, I see"- someone said to us.

My eyes could not believe who I was seeing in front of me. Choi SeJun! Wait...they know each other?

"She's too much for you"- Yoongi coldly told him.

"I see..."

"Mr. Choi I really like your songs..."- I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Thank you"- Yoongi answered and it made me frown. His look was focused on Choi SeJun.

"Watch your mouth Min Yoongi..."- Choi SeJun said with a smile.
I feel like I'm caught up in the middle of a battle.

"I can't watch my own mouth unless I'm standing in front of a mirror"- Yoongi said with a provocative smile.

"Are you sure you want to stay with him the rest of the night?"- SeJun turned to me.

"Hum...yes?"- I said confused by the sudden question.

"Too bad... you're too pretty for him...your face is very amusing...a ring would suit you.."- he told me and I got a little uncomfortable.

I looked at Yoongi and he was not happy. I was afraid anger would come out of him.

"She doesn't need those words from you"- Yoongi said with that look in his eyes almost putting himself in front of me in a form of protection

Then SeJun bowed his head a little and left with an annoying smile on his face.

"What happened between you two?"- I asked Yoongi.

"All the songs you hear on the radio or from the top charts...he stole them from me"- Yoongi explained.

"Wait...what?"- I got confused.

"Exactly...he didn't pay for any of them"- he said.

"What an asshole.."- I said and Yoongi laughed.

"Did that word just came out of your mouth?"- he asked chuckling and I got a little embarrassed.- "You're spending too much time with me"- he laughed and I did too.

"Well...after this I'm guessing you don't want to stay anymore.."- I said.

"You're definitely spending too much time with me princess...you read my thoughts now"- he said and I chuckled.

And so we left the party and, to be honest, the air felt lighter outside.
We were in the car to go home and Yoongi got a call.
From what I could understand, it was his grandmother.