17

As a normal day, I was in Yoongis studio. We were working on a song together, but hunger struck me and so my stomach growled.

"Hungry, princess?"- Yoongi chuckled amd I nodded.-"I'll get you food"- he said and kissed my head, getting up to go get food.

He was about to walk off, when he spoke.

"Oh, remember that song we made about bad love...the one called I need you?"- Yoongi said.

"Yes...what about it?"- I asked.

"The group blew up because of it. They even won a prize"- he smiled.

"Really?!?"- I got excited.

"Yeah, the company is going well because of it"- he said happy and I got happy too.

"Wow, that's a relief"- I said.

"Yeah, but...cube still needs a producer and JYP contacted me too...I think you should apply for the job"- Yoongi told me.

"But they want you..."- I said.

"Yeah...but you learned how to produce from me...I'm sure if you say I was your teacher they'll give you a chance"- he encouraged me.

"You think?"

"Yeah"- he smiled.

"What about my father?"- I got worried.

"Princess...this is about you...not your father"- Yoongi told me and I thought for a moment.
He saw I was heavy minded and came to me to give me a hug.

"It was just an idea, you have time to think, princess"- he said and I felt a little bit more light. His hugs do wonders.
Then he finally left to get food and I got stuck on my thoughts.
Maybe I should apply for that job.

****************************
Lee ChanWoo (Y/Ns father) POV

I was in my office and, as I always do, I texted the maid asking if Y/N has eaten. The maid said she did and so I trusted her, but I feel like Y/N is hiding something from me. She has been coming home late and I know the shopping doesn't close at 2 a.m.

My thoughts were interrupted by my secretary.

"Mr. Lee, someone is here to see you"- she said.

"At this hour?"- I asked since it's 10p.m.

"He says it's the only free time he had"- my secretary said.

"Alright...send him in"- I said after a sigh.

My secretary walked out and someone, not a stranger I must say, walked in.

"Hello, Mr. Lee"- Choi SeJun said.

"Mr. Choi, I believe our meeting is only next week"- I told him.

"I know, but Y/N left me a little uneasy yesterday and I wanted to make sure we were still on common ground for the deal"- he said.

"Well, actually, I don't know. My daughter said some interesting things about you that are making me doubt my trust on you"- I claimed.

"Of course she did..."

"She told me you have been stealing songs...so tell me...why should I trust my money to a person who can steal?"- I said keeping my posture.

"Well, I think you'd be more interested on how she got that information..."- SeJun said and I got confused.

"Research, I guess"- I claimed.

"Oh... I think you're wrong sir"- he said with an arrogant smile on his face

"How then?"- I asked waiting for a good answer that doesn't offend my daughter.

"see, sir,...your daughter has been heading along just great with this low class and insignificant producer..."- he said.

"Why would I believe you?"- I said.

"Then see it for yourself"- SeJun said and took out his phone.
He put it front of my face with a picture of my daughter hugging and smiling a man who I recognize. Min Yoongi.
My eyes widened but I tried not to be obvious.

"So she found someone, what's wrong with that?"- I claimed

"Nothing..but...you know, I really want your money and besides I don't like him...so let's do it like this, I marry your daughter and I get all the money I want or... I'll start a rumor that the daughter of a rich man I dating a drug dealer...he sure looks like one doesn't he?"- he said with a annoying smile on his face.

"Why do you need to marry my daughter? I can just give you the money"- I said.

"Well...I really want to see Min Yoongi suffer...so why not take away from him his most precious thing?...besides she is a very beautiful woman, any man would be honored to lay at night with a girl like her"- he said and I was controlling myself not to kill him.

"No one will believe you"- I fought back.

"Oh no sir, you may be powerful in the hotel industry...but I'm powerful I the media...one rumour and both of their careers are ruined"- he said.

"Get out of here!"- I screamed at him.

"I will give you some time...but the clock is ticking...tik, tok, tik, tok"- he said and left while laughing hard.
This man is crazy.
What should I do?
If I refuse, both their careers are ruined and they will live in the agony that they ruined each other...or accept this and make Y/n suffer for not being with him to marry a stupid man....non of these options seem good to Y/N...