14

Our moment was interrupted by Yoongis grandmother who called us for soju.
After that we went home.

The next day came and Yoongi and I decided we'll take the day off since we're both tired from these last weeks. We talked through text message all day and it's making me feel some type of way. I'm not used to this type of attention. I even find myself smiling everytime his name comes up on my phone.

I was practicing the violin because, appearantly, I forgot I had a contest in a week.
I finished playing and went downstairs to talk to my maid. She is a very nice girl.

"Hey"- I said picking up a cinnamon bun she had just made.

"Hey. You have been missing these last few days"- she said with a cheeky smile.

"I've been busy"- I said.

"Yeah, yeah, busy...I hope that's a guy that's keeping you busy"- HaEun said and I laughed.

We stayed for a little more while talking and then I decided to go to my room.
As I was going up the stairs, I encountered my father because he just got home from work.

"Oh...look who's here"- My father said when he saw me.

"I just finished my violin practice"- I explained.

"I know...it's only until 9p.m...but, I have noticed that you haven't been around the house these last few weeks after that hour..."- my father said and I got nervous.

"I just have been going to the mall...and I...had to buy some things for the violin and some clothes for the contest"- I lied.

"And you have been looking for this for almost a month?"- he asked suspicious.

"I... couldn't find anything that satisfied me"- I said.

He looked at me for a moment and I'm pretty sure he knew I was lying.

"Ok...sure..."- he said with an arrogant smile.

He starting walking away and I felt a weight coming off of me. But then he stopped again.

"Oh...one thing...do you know someone named Choi SeJun?"- he asked.

"Hum...not really..."- I lied because he is K-Pop star and that's a type of music I can't listen to.

"He seems to be very influential in the music world"- my father said.

"What instrument does he play?"- I asked putting my act on.

"He sings pop...anyways...you should start doing your research on him"- he told me and I got confused.
Then he definitely left with that arrogant posture of his.

Why so suddenly talk about someone like Choi SeJun? I got confused by all of this conversation...

Then I went to my room and I started to feel sleepy even though it's early. I've not been sleeping too many hours so this is normal I guess.
From a moment to another, I fell asleep like a rock.

***************************

Yoongis POV
Y/N and I agreed to take a day off today, but we've been texting all day. I even smile when her name pops up in my screen. This girl is making me feel things...even the butterflies in my stomach that I thought were dead seem to be back to life...

But it has been 3h and she doesn't respond to me. Maybe she is busy with practice...

Either way, I decided to go get some coffee and that way, I could walk a little too. I just don't want to overthink this text thing.