3

Y/N POV
I was going down the stairs to eat lunch when I encountered a stranger on the bottom.

Y/N POVI was going down the stairs to eat lunch when I encountered a stranger on the bottom

"Oh"- I said recognizing him. It's the hotel stranger.

"Hello to you too"- he said.

"How did you get in here?"- I asked surprised by his presence.

"Shouldn't you ask me what instead of how? You're making me feel like a burglar"- he said with his hands on his pockets.

"Hum...then..what are you doing here?"- I asked not wanting to be rude.

"Ask your father, princess"- he said with that usual smirk of his.

"My father?..."- I asked myself as he was leaving.- "Wait!"- I said and he stopped, turning around to me.

"Any more questions, princess?"- he said with that sarcastic smile of his.

"What's your name?..."- I asked.

"Why should I tell you?"- he said and I got shy.

He just chuckled seeing my reaction and answered me.

"I have been called many things...August D, Gloss, Suga,... sometimes Sugar"- he said shrugging his shoulders.

"But what is your real name?"- I asked understanding those were nicknames.

"I don't think you need to find out, princess"- he said.
Why does he keep calling me that?

"I'm-"

"Lee Y/N...I know"- he said.

"How do you know?"- I asked.

"Couldn't come unprepared for a job interview"- he said.

"Job interview?"

"Has anyone told you you ask a lot of questions?"- He said with that bad boy rude tone of his.

I stayed quiet, dodging my look away from him as I feel embarrassed and don't want to be rude.

"Min Yoongi...my name is Min Yoongi"- he admitted

He looked at me up and down and then in my eyes for a second.

"You should rest your fingers a bit. The bandages don't seem to be able to hold the amount of blood that's coming out of them"- he said in his usual cold tone.

I looked at my fingertips and the bandages are full of blood. I had just put them because I was making a break for lunch. I was rehearsing until now. When I looked up, he was already gone.

Why are his exits so cool?

*****************

After lunch I went to my room and got the notification that I couldn't play the violin for at least a week and a half.
My violin professor told my father about my fingers and if I didn't rest, I wouldn't even be able to play in the contest. After a long time telling him all the reasons why I should rest, my father gave up. Guess, I'll be having vacation now.

So there I was in my bed, ready to take a nap, when someone knocked.

"Miss Lee?"- my maid called me.

"Yes, come in"- I told her.

"This was downstairs...by the stairs...Mr. Lee says it's not his so it must be yours"- she told me, giving me a pendrive.

I looked at it and I'm not sure if it's mine. Either way I took it. If it's not my father's then it's probably belongs to my professor with the music sheets.

She left and I went to my computer.
I put the pen drive in and the name was SUGA...
Suga?... isn't that one of his nicknames...the hotel boy...I mean Min Yoongi.

I know I shouldn't have but I peaked on what was there. There were files named like "finished songs", "unfinished songs", "big hit" and some with just letters like CSJ and others.
I clicked on the "finished songs" file and I heard what was in there. It was really good. I was really impressed.
Did he write and produce this?

I looked for his name on the internet, but there was nothing, so I decided to put the name of the files he had on the pen to see if I could find something.

Once I looked for Big Hit, something interesting came up. It's an entertainment company. I looked at some of the groups from there and they're not really known.
Yet, I decided to see who produced or wrote the songs of these groups and the name Suga was always there.

Pop music has always been a big passion of mine that, unfortunately, my father doesn't allow.
It's not that I'm under age or something, I'm 21, but all these rules it's the way things are with him.

But producing is something I want to do independently of what my father thinks. I can't live like this forever. I want to do what I like.
I have even been trying to self teach myself how to produce and write some things in the pop genre, but it's hard on my own.
Maybe this Yoongi guy can teach me?

*******************

The next day arrived and someone knocked on my door.

"Miss Lee, I'm ready to take you to the mall as you asked"- Paolo, my driver said.

"Uuhhh, actually...I need you to take me somewhere else...but for father that somewhere else is the shopping...okay?"- I told him. He always covers up for me so this should be fine.

"Are we going for frozen yogurt again?"- he asked.

"No"- I chuckled- "I need you to take me to BigHit"- I said with determination on my face.