25

Y/Ns POV

I was in my room, looking myself in the mirror, putting myself together to go to this party, but all I can do is cry. I fixed my makeup 3 times already. I can't believe I have to marry someone like SeJun.

After several attempts on not to cry, I finally made it downstairs.
My father was at the bottom of them and I got hesitant with my steps.

"Hum...I just wanted to ask if you're still going to play the violin?...the guests are waiting on that...but if you don't want to, it's ok, since you're a producer now and-"

"I'll do it"- I interrupted him and a fainted smile appeared on his face.

He was about to walk away from the awkwardness, when I spoke.

"Father.."- I called him and he turned to me.

"Yes?"

"I don't blame you for all this...we know who the real guilty person is... I'm sorry I was angry at you"- I finally said.

"No, you were right...I should have told you..."- my father admitted and I got surprised.

My father never apologizes and his tone of voice is more softer now. I feel like he is more reachable. I couldn't help but to smile a little. Although everything is going wrong, maybe my relationship with my father will get better with all this.

The party started in our backyard. There were fairy lights, round tables with nice clothes, a lot of food and the weather was nice. There was also a little stage with a microphone and projector putting some paradise images on the clean and white surface.

Guests arrived and after everyone was there, I played the violin. I can't stop thinking about yesterday with Yoongi...I didn't even said goodbye...

I finished and got down from the little stage.

"That was beautiful! And full of passion. Were you thinking about me, my love?"- SeJun told me with some guests with him. Simply playing a part.
How much I hate him.

"I will be going to my father"- I said, leaving both SeJun and the guests behind to go to him.

Once I got to him, he spoke.

"That was great... people loved it..."-my father complimented...or tried to.

"Well, that may be my last performance..."- I said.

"Do you really hate the violin so much?"- he asked.

"I don't hate it...but I don't love it...I can play anytime you want me though"- I said and a smile appeared on his face.

"Oh...uh..the announcement will be maid in a few minutes..."- my father hesitantly said and I nodded.

SeJun got to the stage and grabbed the mic ready for the announcement.

"Well, hello everyone, my name is Choi SeJun and we invited you here for a reason. This, my friends, is the announcement of my boding with-"

"Wait!!!"- someone screamed out of nowhere. Yoongi...

SeJun looked confused and angry at the same time.
Yoongi got up to the stage and took the mic out of SeJuns hand.

"What do you think you're doing?"- SeJun asked Yoongi, but Yoongi ignored him and took a paper out of his jeans.
SeJun backed up from embarrassment.

Yoongi cleared his throat and looked up.
"Wow...there are a lot of people here.."- he said in a low tone and cleared his throat again. He was clearly nervous.