3 : Analyze

Rachel opened her eyes to be greeted by the smell her nose caught, the room was spinning but eventually she got over her headache. She spun her head to see Luna cooking that appeared to be bacon and eggs, by the smell she caught. Luna turned to the table and poured the meal the had cooked, while smiling towards Rachel. "Morning lazy dog" she said. Seemed like Luna didn't remember a thing, well of course she was sleeping soundlessly when she got kidnapped. "Um, yeah morning" Rachel moved her body to sit while she shooked her head. "Something wrong?" Luna asked while she approached her handing her a cup of coffee.

"Im fine, just, fine" she stated. Except from forcefully dragged out of the house to be threatened by a the fucking gorgeous scientist? Yeah my soul is fine she thought. Rachel sipped the hot coffee while slowly blowing the steam, and tried to clear her head. When the caffeine stroke her body, it was very convinient. Peaceful, yet something still bothering her head. Well of course, why wouldn't it be. She looked at her wristwatch and it showed 8 AM, shit I'll have to go to the precinct at 8:15 she thought. Rachel went up and munched the bacon and eggs so fast that when Luna went back to the kitchen from her bedroom, Rachel already finished. She went to the bathroom to wash her face, but when she looked through the mirror, something was wrong. A red spot, was seen on her neck, small spot. When she pulled her turtleneck down, the spot was revealed it's full picture.

"What. The. Fuck? Is that a fucking hickey?" she mumbled. When she tried to wash it, it didn't disappear. She was right. It was a hickey, her blood was boiled to the top of her head. "What the actually fuck that psychopath did to me?!" she was frustrated to the ground. Did he do something to me?! He better not be. Or else im going to lose it. Which i already am she stated in her mind. She closed it again with her turtleneck and grabbed a brown coat that has a tall collar. Some of her clothes were on Luna's because she often stays at her place. She fixed her brunette chocolate hair and made a ponytail, with some strands of hair on the side of her face.

"Luna im off to work, don't do anything stupid while im gone!" she shouted just as the front door opened, "Yes mom!" Luna answered. Rachel just rolled her eyes and entered her car, she knew damn well that her friend was the kid and she was the mom. She noticed that her window was a bit greasy, she tilted her head. The more she investigate it the longer she realized it was a letter. She blew up her window's car from her mouth, a warm steam. Words appeared, it said 'I will be watching'. "Oh hell no, first he threatened me and now he is watching my private life? Im not playing this.." she mumbled. Her mind flew away, saying that it was going too far. Or is it? Maybe he's just making sure Rachel's not going to blew it away.

*****

"Morning Detective"

"Ah, morning deputy" she given him a warm smile as she entered the building. "Have you had your coffee?" he asked. "Yes i have actually, but i wouldn't mind grabbing a donut" she chuckled.

She then leave him be and sit on her desk, there were some multiple reports. Each file has a casing with each different colors describing it. Yellow was for hit and runs, green was for suicides, red was for homicides, and blue was for unmanageable things Rachel hasn't bothered to open. Like B.O.L.Os and the town's reports. She opened the red file and started to read the report, while suddenly a small plate with a donut on it landed on her desk.

"Here you go" the deputy before placed it.

"I appreciate this, thank you" she smiled, she read his name badge. Labeled 'Marcus Trevor', the deputy who managed theft. "You are so very welcome" he replied.

"Anyway deputy, was there any recent B.O.L.Os activity?"

"Not that im aware of no, just the two" he replied. Rachel nodded while continued to read the report on the file, "Are you, busy this evening Detective?" he asked.