4 : Played

It's been a week since the absolutely intimidating moment. The dinner was nice, but meeting a wanted criminal there? Not so much. Especially when people didn't realize it, because he was in disguise. Unexpectedly, very stunning disguise. Even though in the last couple of days Tanner managed to pay Rachel a visit.

5 days ago
When Rachel was finished with her reports, she stretched her body and went back to see her computer screen. She was tired, but she wanted to look at the security camera just for safety. When she landed her eyes on the CCTV, Tanner jumped up and Rachel instantly stood back and screamed.

"Fucking hell, TANNER!"

3 days ago
Rachel stood back to look at her masterpiece, she just finished making pudding for dessert. She was planning to give it to Luna. To make her eat more and less focusing on work. She put it in the refrigerator and went to the bathroom to take a shower, after done she put on a face mask.

When she pulled the bathroom's doorknob, one of her eyes twitch by the sound of footsteps. She ran to the kitchen to see her pudding was cut in half. Half of it was gone, she looked through the window to see a piece of paper. Written on it was 'Thanks for the dessert! ❤'

"Oh my god" she wined.

Yesterday
It was a tiring day from the precinct. She didn't like delayed work so she finished most of her paper works so that she could do her part of the deal with Tanner. She managed to gather enough time to make the plan. She figured a way. But as soon as she was about to type the reports, Marcus approached her desk.

"Hey Detective"

"Oh hey deputy, can i help you?" she was clearly wanted some time alone, well, of course. She needed to execute her plan without a deputy looking at her work. "Oh im just checking up on you, and also wanted to ask you something"

"If it's another dinner, I'd have to decline im sorry. Im busy this evening"

"Oh. You read my mind. Too bad"

"Yeah..."

She paused, there was a short awkward silence between the two of them. "Okay then, I'll be going now" he excused himself. She sighed and began typing.

Present time
Finally, Rachel the time has come. She gathered so much courage and time for this moment. She'll be able to finally know who the Blue Blood killer is. It's just a matter of how, she will meet the trader. She had a bell rang in her mind, she knew exactly how. She turned off all the light, but she locked all the window. She waited until night time comes, and sit on the couch. Waiting for Tanner himself to show up.

*****

Rachel opened her eyes to the sound of the crickets which were beginning to fade. She knew he's here. As expected, the dark hallway was the place she heard footsteps from. She took a peak with a flashlight, but there was nobody. Until she turned around to see a figure wearing a white coat smirking devilishly. "Peek a boo~" he stated.

"AH!" she shouted and dropped her flashlight, Tanner turned the light on of the living room just to chuckled. "Did you really have to make it spooky here?" he asked.

Rachel grabbed her flashlight and turned it off, she sighed and put it on the table. "I knew you'd come to a home with no lighting. Anyway, where's my part of the deal?" she asked.

"Straight to the point i see?"

"Just get on with it"

"Ladies first~" his tone was teasing, on her eyes he seemed childish but very sweet. But that didn't change the fact that he kills people for fun.