6 : Unamused

Since the car accident she had days ago, Rachel wasn't impressed. Even though she recovered fast, but still that didn't change the fact that her case was not again in her held. The FBI often spotted at the precinct, which were inconvenient. Especially the one slick-cunning Samuel who's now with the Blue Blood killer case. She sighed, "I need to gather evidences, whether with the help of that emotionless freaky motherfucker or not" she mumbled.

She began typing and typing, searching words by words, letters by letters. The first clue she had was from Tanner, which were only the name Adam. It said that criminals like Tanner or the other russian guy, indebted themselves to someone named Adam. She couldn't figure out what 'indebted' had meant, but still she needed some answer on where to find this guy.

Rachel's phone began to vibrate, it showed the name 'Luna' calling her. She reached it out and answered it. "Hey Luna, what's up?"

"I got a report of a suspicious activity just near the down town area, I'm currently occupied on another report. Can you check it out?"

"Roger that, send me the location"

*****

"This is Detective Colton from the Police Department, please open the door" Rachel knocked on the steel door. No answer. She had knocked three times, but seemed like no one was there. She spun her body and started to walk around the building, it wasn't like any normal house. It was like an abandoned small factory. The roof was half gone, the paint had faded, moss was covering the windows. When she arrived at the back, there was an medium sized building. She landed her eyes on a small pipe leading from the inside to a small sewer near it. She took a glance, but it was to dark. She put out her flashlight and shine it towards the bottom of the sewer. It was red. Red liquid. It was too solid of a color for it to be paint. Rachel widened her eyes as she realized it wad blood. A pool of blood inside of a sewer. She closed her mouth and stepped back.

She activated her walkie talkie and immediately said "This is 10-5. I need some back up here, we have some unknown activity that might be a homicide, over". All she got in reply was static, the signal was weak. "I repeat this is-" her words were cut when her mouth was covered. Rachel's eyes widened and she was trying to let herself go from whoever's held. She knocked the person with her elbow and turned around, facing her gun towards the person.

"Tanner?"

"Ahhh Rachel. I knew it was you" he smirked, she lowered her gun down and looked him in the eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Shouldn't i be asking that?" she was surprised.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I live here Detective, isn't it obvious?" he stated. Rachel went silent, she was calculating what he just had said. The pool of blood. It was his doing. Moreover that so much of a blood must be numerous of people, it's impossible to fill up a sewer with just a couple of bodies. And the blood was still flowing from the pipe. "The, blood inside the sewer...Is it from the bodies you've, massacred?" she asked. "Well of course, what else would it be?" he leaned forward and chuckled.

She sighed, even though her hands were shaking. She spun her body and glanced towards the sewer, it was horrific. She was imagining the pile of bodies he had gathered, removing the image from her mind was clearly hard. Rachel shooked her head and kneeled, she prayed and stood back up. "What was that for?" he asked mischievously. "Nothing, i just felt bad for them. They should've had a better justice towards them" Rachel stated.